Do you talk about politics outside of this forum?

You wouldn’t like the barbershop I go to. They talk politics all the time and they’re Trumpers. One barber likes to pontificate for several minutes while custermers wait and the guy in the stair sits patiently.

I just ignore them. They’re good barbers just politically dumb as a box of rocks.

Fox News or OAN is always on the wall mounted tv.
I probably would not go to that barbershop because they probably couldn't cut my hair.

Talking with Germans about politics is impossible. I rather talk with ladybugs about economics.
I Chinese one (imported) came with me today. It circulated around my mug for hours. Round and round.
Finally I took it out so it won´t die from exhaustion.

I probably would not go to that barbershop because they probably couldn't cut my hair.
Fine...someone bragging about having hair...:) I get the usual buzz cut. Takes four minutes. Takes 18 minutes for the beard. :eek:

Do people talk about politics outside of a forum like this one?

Like in real life when you are with your friends or family.

We had dinner last night with 3 other couples at one of their houses and never once in 3 or so hours did anything to do with politics come up.

I golf with a very good friend whom I know supports Trump but we have never once talked about politics.

I cannot remember the last time I did outside of this forum.
/——/ Same here. It’s rare that we do. I remember family Sunday dinners even 10 years ago where we shared our beliefs. But, not any more.

Scary hair again ... :rolleyes:
As I’ve said…it’s not the hair, it’s what’s attached to it. All decent people are “scared”, why aren’t you?
IMG_2583.jpeg

Forum List

Back