Trump Officially Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

Sorry to invade your faggy safe-space but yes, needing treatment is a dependency. If not, shut up and take care of your families medical needs yourself.
That's the problem. Women can't take care of their medical needs in some states, dip shit. And what is it with you right wing wack jobs always bringing up your homosexual thoughts into every topic being discussed? Was today one of those days for you that you decided to wake up and be gay?

Trump supported the return of that decision to the States level. That's all. He's even said he'd VETO and Federal attempt to have a national law outlawing abortion. I think the vast majority of abortions are a disgusting form of retroactive birth control and those who use it as such are casually evil.

That said, I believe they have that choice and if they live in a state where enough of their neighbors agree with them, then so be it. Each individual choice will be judged in God's own timing. He is the judge, not me. Let the states decide.
So you think ones health care should be dependent on what state one lives in.

That's the problem. Women can't take care of their medical needs in some states, dip shit. And what is it with you right wing wack jobs always bringing up your homosexual thoughts into every topic being discussed? Was today one of those days for you that you decided to wake up and be gay?
So your super-faggy answer it to have women be dependent on abortion services?

" Ruse For Abortion Ban At Federal Level Through Disinformation "

* Too Ignorant To Know Better *

Trump supported the return of that decision to the States level. That's all. He's even said he'd VETO any Federal attempt to have a national law outlawing abortion. I think the vast majority of abortions are a disgusting form of retroactive birth control and those who use it as such are casually evil.

That said, I believe they have that choice and if they live in a state where enough of their neighbors agree with them, then so be it. Each individual choice will be judged in God's own timing. He is the judge, not me. Let the states decide.
None should be proud of supporting sedition of us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments and being duped by traitors against us republic .

The idiots claiming that abortion was returned to the states are ignorant of their own stupidity and an orchestrated ruse through public ignorance , as the perspective of such idiots is that federal laws are distinct from state laws , in that federal laws apply to federal employees and actions that the federal government can take such as distribution of mifepristone .

The roe v wade decision returned abortion to states in the 3rd trimester , in that natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a us citizen , based upon an ability for a fetus to survive an imminent live birth .

Alternatively , the claim that dobbs returned the abortion decisions to states in 1st and 2nd trimesters ignores that it stripped individual us citizens of equal protection through sedition of us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments .

The outlaw of abortion at the federal level that applies to federal employees is very much on the agenda .

Last edited:
" Propaganda Promulgated From A Ship Of Fools "

* Trusting Others With Their Own Life Decisions *

So, do you oppose abortion without medical reason after 34 weeks?
I do not believe that individuals option without cause abortion at such stages of development .

The constitution allows individuals to deal with the unique and compelling situations of with cause abortion , and through informed consent to do so without being disparaged by sanctimonious and ignorant opinions of the public about it .

The allusions to without cause abortion at such stages of development are disingenuous , for expedience of ignoring with cause abortion , and promoted by those with an intent to outlaw all abortion .

The allusions to without cause abortion at such stages of development are disingenuous , for expedience of ignoring with cause abortion , and promoted by those with an intent to outlaw all abortion .
So you oppose late term abortion, yes?

Forum List

Back