Whoo! Vance sure handed Welker her ass on MTP this morning

I simply posted a news article, you're the one playing fortune teller. Carry on propagandist, your repetitive BS is boring the hell out of me.

You simply posted a news article about believe in the 2020 election. It wasn't random. And it wasn't evidence. It was about feelings.

MAGA is citing 'intuitively knowing' as their basis for illegal votes. That's neither random nor evidence either. It was about feelings.

And Trump has insisted that every election since 2012 has been fixed. Even the election he won.

Why would 2024 be any different? Why would Vance even insinuate that 2024 would be any different? Especially when the standard of election integrity was the same for his ilk in 2020 as it is in 2024?

Feelings.

You simply posted a news article about believe in the 2020 election. It wasn't random. And it wasn't evidence.

MAGA is citing 'intuitively knowing' as their basis for illegal votes. That's neither random nor evidence either.

And Trump has insisted that every election since 2012 has been fixed. Even the election he won.

Why would 2024 be any different? Why would Vance even insinuate that 2024 would be any different?

You stupid shit I never claimed an opinion poll was evidence of anything more than peoples opinions. Are they not entitled to have them? Sleep on it because that's exactly what I'm going to do. Nitty night.

You stupid shit I never claimed an opinion poll was evidence of anything more than peoples opinions.

And I never claimed you did. You keep beating the shit out of these strawmen.

I said you cited belief. Which is exactly what you did in an article titled 'Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent'. You cited emotion. A feeling. Not evidence.

I've also said that the GOP is citing 'intuitively knowing' about these supposed 'illegal votes' in 2024. AKA, feelings. Not evidence.

With the standard among MAGA for a 'fair election' being feelings and emotions, in 2020 and in 2024, why would 2024 be any different?

Why wouldn't Trump insist that the 2024 election was rigged? He's done so every election since 2012. Even the election he won.

Its profoundly disingenuous of Vance to even insinuate that Trump won't claim that 2024 was rigged. Of course he will.

Forum List

Back