Whoo! Vance sure handed Welker her ass on MTP this morning

Please point to the time code in the video where he said that. Or just admit you're nothing but a liar and propagandist.

He said "there could be more than thousands". That is implying more than hundreds of thousands. There are actually only dozens of illegally cast votes each Presidential election. He's contributing to the trump election lie.

He said "there could be more than thousands". That is implying more than hundreds of thousands. There are actually only dozens of illegally cast votes each Presidential election. He's contributing to the trump election lie.

Can't meet the challenge eh? Now you're attributing things to him, he never said. You're trying to build a false narrative. Yep, you're nothing but a liar and propagandist. Fortunately you're not a very good one. ROFLMAO.

Can't meet the challenge eh? Now you're attributing things to him, he never said. You're trying to build a false narrative. Yep, you're nothing but a liar and propagandist. Fortunately you're not a very good one. ROFLMAO.

There are not more than thousands of illegal votes during presidential elections like he said might exist. You will go crazy when trump loses.

And he didn't even try hard!

You could almost see knives shooting out of Welker's eyes every time he answered one of her BS questions.

She's just a partisan dem hack.

Has Vance met Trump? The guy's whole stick is that the elections are fake since about 2012.

Vance left the door open that there could be millions of illegal votes out there.

"The door open"? That's already the entire GOP narrative. With Mike Johnson's proof of that exact claim being that everyone 'intuitively knows' it.

Backed with jackshit of course.

They're already claiming that the polls are fake. That the crowds are fake. That the videos and pictures are lies.

Trump has insisted that every election since 2012 is fake. Why would 2024 be any different?

"The door open"? That's already the entire GOP narrative. With Mike Johnson's proof of that exact claim being that everyone 'intuitively knows' it.

Backed with jackshit of course.

They're already claiming that the polls are fake. That the crowds are fake. That the videos and pictures are lies.

Trump has insisted that every election since 2012 is fake. Why would 2024 be any different?

And most of those are republicans. Its been almost 4 years....and they still have jackshit to back up the claim that 2020 was stolen.

But when your basis for questioning election integrity is 'intuitively knowing', AKA, your goddamn feelings, what evidence could possibly be presented to refute your emotions. Look at you. You're citing belief.

Not evidence.

And with Trump whining about every election since 2012, why would Vance EVER think that Trump wouldn't whine about 2024?

Has he met Trump?

And most of those are republicans. Its been almost 4 years....and they still have jackshit to back up the claim that 2020 was stolen.

But when your basis for questioning election integrity is 'intuitively knowing', AKA, your goddamn feelings, what evidence could possibly be presented to refute your emotions. Look at you. You're citing belief.

Not evidence.

And with Trump whining about every election since 2012, why would Vance EVER think that Trump wouldn't whine about 2024?

Has he met Trump?

Nowhere did I say I agreed with them. But with 20 million + illegals invading out country and NGOs and other agencies handing out voter registration cards like candy. It makes one wonder what you commiecrats are up to for this election.

Nowhere did I say I agreed with them. But with 20 million + illegals invading out country and NGOs and other agencies handing out voter registration cards like candy. It makes one wonder what you commiecrats are up to for this election.

No where did I say you agreed with them. I said that MAGA are citing what they 'intuitively know', aka, their feelings. And even you are merely citing belief.

Neither of y'all are citing evidence.

So being held to the standards of emotion and belief as the basis of a 'fair election', why wouldn't Trump snivel and whine about 2024 as he has snivelled and whined about every election since at least 2012?

Again, Vance is straight up ignoring Trump's record on this issue. Which is pretty disingenuous.

No where did I say you agreed with them. I said that MAGA are citing what they 'intuitively know', aka, their feelings. And even you are merely citing belief.

Neither of y'all are citing evidence.

So being held to the standards of emotion and belief as the basis of a 'fair election', why wouldn't Trump snivel and whine about 2024 as he has snivelled and whined about every election since at least 2012?

Again, Vance is straight up ignoring Trump's record on this issue. Which is pretty disingenuous.

And you're ignoring the topic of the conversation in the video, which was 2024 and election integrity. You can keep trying, like your comrade, to spin a false narrative, but no one is buying it.

And you're ignoring the topic of the conversation in the video, which was 2024 and election integrity. You can keep trying, like your comrade, to spin a false narrative, but no one is buying it.

You seem confused. Read this again and then tell me about how I'm ignoring 2024 and election integrity:

"So being held to the standards of emotion and belief as the basis of a 'fair election', why wouldn't Trump snivel and whine about 2024 as he has sniveled and whined about every election since at least 2012?"

That's all about Trump's response to 2024. And why JD Vance in that conversation in the video is being profoundly disingenuous if he even insinuates that Trump won't insist that the election is rigged in 2024.

Of course Trump will. He has ever election since 2012. Whining is what MAGA does.

Last edited:
You seem confused. Read this again and then tell me about how I'm ignoring 2024 and election integrity:

"So being held to the standards of emotion and belief as the basis of a 'fair election', why wouldn't Trump snivel and whine about 2024 as he has sniveled and whined about every election since at least 2012?"

That's all about Trump's response to 2024. And why JD Vance in that conversation in the video is being profoundly disingenuous if he even insinuates that Trump won't insist that the election is rigged in 2024.

Of course Trump will. He has ever election since 2012. Whining is what MAGA does.

Sorry propagandist, unlike you and your comrade, I don't pretend to be a fortune teller.

Sorry propagandist, unlike you and your comrade, I don't pretend to be a fortune teller.

You certainly move your goal post around enough to.

And would you care to place a bet on if Trump is going to claim the election is rigged in 2024? He even did it in 2016, when he won.

Methinks you won't touch that bet with a 10 foot pole....as we both know what's coming. Trump has been running the same shtick, every election, since 2012.

Why would 2024 be any different?

You certainly move your goal post around enough to.

And would you care to place a bet on if Trump is going to claim the election is rigged in 2024? He even did it in 2016, when he won.

Methinks you won't touch that bet with a 10 foot pole....as we both know what's coming. Trump has been running the same shtick, every election, since 2012.

Why would 2024 be any different?

What ever he says has no bearing on me. Or you for that matter, sweating the small stuff is for weak people like you, life is too short.

What ever he says has no bearing on me. Or you for that matter, sweating the small stuff is for weak people like you, life is too short.

Smiling....so you won't touch that bet on if Trump will claim 2024 is fixed with a 10 foot pole, exactly as I predicted.

No wonder you're citing 'belief'.

Have a great evening.

Smiling....so you won't touch that bet on if Trump will claim 2024 is fixed with a 10 foot pole, exactly as I predicted.

No wonder you're citing 'belief'.

Have a great evening.

I simply posted a news article, you're the one playing fortune teller. Carry on propagandist, your repetitive BS is boring the hell out of me.

Forum List

Back