Zone1 I am prepared to call Protestantism a cult

Don't you know that if it weren't for the Catholic Church, there's be no protestant "churches" so called? The CC is the Original founded by Christ. All the others (anyone who knows history will see) were founded AFTER the 16th century, starting with the "Father of Prostestantism" Martin Luther, an excommunicated heretic. Few people here know Church history. That's why they stay in the fake Christian religion Protestantism.

You never heard of the French Huguenots, have you? Catholics slaughtered them by the thousands in the 15th century.

You never heard of the French Huguenots, have you? Catholics slaughtered them by the thousands in the 15th century.
stop trying to change the subject. And no, I do not know aabout Huguenots. Only God knows everything.. just a reminder..

Don't you know that if it weren't for the Catholic Church, there's be no protestant "churches" so called? The CC is the Original founded by Christ. All the others (anyone who knows history will see) were founded AFTER the 16th century, starting with the "Father of Prostestantism" Martin Luther, an excommunicated heretic. Few people here know Church history. That's why they stay in the fake Christian religion Protestantism.

You realize Martin Luther left because of the deep, deep corruption of the church, right?

You know what Indulgences were?

You realize Martin Luther left because of the deep, deep corruption of the church, right?

That's not the point I brought up and you are dodging bc you know history is NOT on the side of Prostantantism.

that's all protestants ever do.. When a Catholic brings up a valid point.. say, about HISTORY, which cannot be denied, it's always what the Catholic Church did or allegedly did.. that's the only answer they give. But the Church never acted in doing all the evils they bring up or alleged evils. It was a Catholic INDIVIDUAL or group of them who did .. whatever..

Address the issue I brought up.. How the CC is the one Christ founded and that no other "christian churches" were on the scene until the 16th century.

“The pope does very well when he grants remission to souls in purgatory ... by way of intercession for them." (Martin Luther, 95 Theses, # 26)

The sale of indulgences (never a part of Catholic doctrine) had been condemned by the Sorbonne in 1482 and again in 1518. Many Catholic priests spoke out against these sales, and Luther joined in when Dominican friar John Tetzel (already known and criticized for his abusive sale of indulgences) began this sale where Luther lived.

Indulgences were for earthly reparations after sins had been forgiven. The resulting power of sins has been likened to feathers in a pillow being released in the wind which are impossible to be gathered up. In the same way, actions that are good can also be seen as feathers that blow away in the wind, but have positive results in the world. (An imperfect analogy, but is the reason the Catholic Church condemned the sale of indulgences. Friar John Tetzel, by all reports (although roundly criticized by Luther and others for his sale of Indulgences), was a great speaker. He died in disgrace, but before his death he and Luther met, and Luther noted he did not disagree with everything Tetzel preached. They parted peaceably.

And you have a lot of nerve. You abuse the posters here, unless you consider shit stain a compliment.
Sweep your own porch...
It takes two to tango, dear. The question is always who is on the offensive and who is on the defensive. Just because my defensive is better than their offensive is no reason not to continue defending myself.

So the next time you write one of your posts ask yourself who is throwing the first punch and who is defending themselves from it.

It takes two to tango, dear. The question is always who is on the offensive and who is on the defensive. Just because my defensive is better than their offensive is no reason not to continue defending myself.

So the next time you write one of your posts ask yourself who is throwing the first punch and who is defending themselves from it.
Bullshit. It appears that you just like to tango with everyone.

Last edited:
Sure, chameleon. But when you take a look at your skin then you should perhaps ask yourselve what the empty phrases on your skin really should show.

Oh by the way ding: 'Catholic' is not another word for "Trump -supporter" - although I could understand when the US-American conference of bishops - if it is existing - whould warn Catholics to vote for Donald Trump. This man tried to keep the power in an illegal way and as far as I can see he will try to overtake the USA in a coup by replacing 50,000 loyal officers of the USA with 50,000 slaves of Donald Trump. The worldwide worrying question in this context is "Quo vadis USA?"

A real Catholic wouldn't talk like this.

Forum List

Back