Zone1 I am prepared to call Catholicism a cult

Yes, Bach is for atheists too, or possibly Bach's music audience is primarily atheists by now.

The problem I have with you

You have no problem with me.

is that you've taken our mutual appreciation of classical music and made it into our difference on Christianity. Stop that and we can resume.

You ask a grandson of king David - and a last Mohican - not to be [a fan of] music in all colors and forms? After an attack of terrorists in Israel onto a music festival where people communicated with each other via music and had been stopped to do so by weapons and cruelest violence? After "the Swifties" had not been able in Austria - the land full of music - to celebrate together with her their ways of lifes because otherwise one or more Solingens had happened in Vienna? After the Taliban made laws which ban every influence and joy out of public life for women? ... You have indeed a problem. A very serios problem. And this problem is not me and your absurde idea to like to communicate with a rectangle full of light with some scribbles on it- and think the same time this something should be like you because it likes to speak with you. Do I like to speak with you? Why should I? ... By the way: Are you married? How can your wife put up with you at all with such dirigisme?

Last edited:
Why do you think your opinion on anything matters to me? I don't respect you.

Sure you don't respect me. I'm a blond eyed, blue haired German Catholic with Jewish ancestors who is remarried with a Martin Luther. Who should respect me? ... Oh ... Sorry. Sure you respect me, god. But you are a little blinded from your own love into your own creation in this case, aren't you? Once said "it is good" made it always to be good? Are you sure? For us many things do not look well. Why?

I don't care for your behaviors.

That's not my impression .... but perhaps you are indeed right. Every behavior which would "force" you to start to think could be "bad" for you because "to think" needs energy. The own energy. That's by the way a common element with all anti-Catholics. Many of them seem to have the feeling to be "anti" makes them right.

You seem to have no problem with Hobelim attacking your faith. I don't trust you.

Your "logic" is indeed fascinating, isn't it? I have no problem with someone who attacks my faith because no one is able to attack my faith, ... hopefully.

-----
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
-----

-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back