Zone1 How can any Roman Catholic be a Democrat today?

you are as about as weird as your fucking name is asswipe...

?

you cant handle the fact that someone who was raised catholic rejected your dam cult....

You never was a Catholic. You know nothing about us. I guess the story you told about a Catholic priest was a story you heard and never understood. It fits to the idiotic prejudice which tell totally stupid sect members (="esoterics") that Catholics took/take care that no one reads the bible which is for them the only source for "truth" - better to say: What they misunderstand by reading the bible. But god on his own gave us more than only this textes - and many many other textes: He was since ever and his creation is all around. Truth is always also since ever everywhere - what makes it not more easy to find what's true and to find out what to do is the best for the own way. But god helps - often also with the help of others.

god cant stand people like you who judge other people....

You attack - and you think no one has the right to defend?

you are a fucking hypocrite.....

You are "fucking" really a lot. Perhaps you should slowly start to try to think about what "fucking" is really good for. It means to create a baby together with a woman who you love with your whole soul and body. And after you had "fucked" 'successfully' this means a lot of responsibility and hard work. Seems to me contemplation, meditation and regulation of the own behavior are not a strength of your not existing spiritual education.

and you know what he says about you people, right chump?...

Do you really like to say god speaks behind my back with you about me? Tell me more.

Last edited:
?

You never was a Catholic. You know nothing about us. I guess the story you told about a Catholic priest was a story you heard and never understood. It fits to the idiotic prejudice of totally stupid sect members (="esoterics") Catholics took care that no one reads the bible which is for them the only source for truth - better to say: What they misunderstand by reading the bibnlke. But god on his own gave zus kore than only this textes - and amyn ioterh textes: He was since ever and his creation is all around and truth is everywhere - what makes it not more easy to find what's true and the very best for the own way. But god helps. Often also with the help of others.

You attack - and you think no one has the right to defend?

You are "fucking" really a lot. Perhaps you should slowly start to try to think about what "fucking" is really good for. It means to create a baby together with a women who you love with your soul and body. And after you ahd "fucked" succesfully this means a lot of responsibility and hard work. Seems to me contemplation, meditation and regulation of the own behavior are not a strength of your not existing spiritual education.

Do you really like to say god speaks behind my back with you about me? Tell me more.

why do you clowns pray to statues?.....violating the2nd commandment...not a good thing to do....

why do you clowns pray to statues?.....

We pray with all of our senses and all of our possibilities, sectarian. Only because you try to bring god into some few of the blasphemic thoughts which you showed here without to be a ashamed doesn't mean this is the only place we like to give god.

violating the2nd commandment...not a good thing to do....

Muslim? Are you a Muslim? "Allahu akbar", dear friend. "God is greater". You should also not believe every nonsense your own people tell you. Everyone needs "orientation"- that's why you pray direction Mekka. But this is a political direction and not a spiritual direction. "East" = "future" is everywhere on planet Earth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back