Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

Its the same shtick its always been. Sources are accurate if they say what MAGA wants to believe. The moment they don't, they're unreliable.

Remember the unemployment numbers in 2016....all faked, all manufactured, the Department of Labor couldn't be trusted.

Then in January of 2017, with the same people leading the same agency using the same methodology to produce the same report showing excellent unemployment numbers, NOW they were reliable.

Dipshits are gonna dip.
Yup, I remember that well. We went from scorched earth to the best country ever with the best numbers ever in the matter of a couple months

One doesn't need to "convey winner energy, when one is actually winning".

Yeah, but you said the same thing about 2020. Even after Trump lost.

So you citing you on 'Trump winning' doesn't amount to much. And doesn't really form the basis of a strong election campaign.

Like I said, it only helps Harris for Trump to back out of the ABC debate, as it makes him look weak. Like he's running away.

That's not a good look for a guy running on a strongman campaign.

Methinks Sun Tzu will be a reservoir of endless advice for you - once it's already too late.

Methinks Sun Tzu wouldn't have ignored election results like you did. Or polling results, like you are now.

Its gotten to the point that RCP isn't showing polling aggregates anymore. Not since Harris took the lead.

When the pollsters look like they're gonna be caught holding the bag--say, late October--we'll see what's what. Right now, the crooked media and the other Kamala fluffers are rigging everything to make it seem like she's popular.
Oh boy we are already teeing up the “rigged” complaints. Yawn y’all are to predictable

Yeah, but you said the same thing about 2020. Even after Trump lost.

I am so EBULLIENT you brought this up.

Here we GO:

Even IF you accept the lame FAKE premise that Biden "won" with more black voters than Obama:

The polls STILL underestimated TRUMP.

By 5 points.

Biden was leading by 9 - supposedly - but only "won" by 4.

Hillary was leading by 7 - supposedly - but lost by 1.

NOW?

Kamala is "supposedly" leading by 1.5.

Far less, in your FAKE POLLS - than either Hillary or Biden.

Do you get it now?

Is it sinking in, MCFLY?

What's about to fucking happen?

Us on the MAGA RIGHT get it.

And we're gonna enjoy.

BIGLY. ;)

She needs the debate more than him. Like i said i would like to see him debate her. Not giving her the platform might be a good strategic move. Let her debate him on fox if she wants it so bad.. 😀

RCP has Harris ahead by 1.5. And that's before they start taking polling after the Democratic National Convention into account. Election bookmakers are giving odds to Harris. The polling aggregates are showing Harris ahead. Even Rassmussen, a famously right leaning polling agency, has Trump dropping 3 points.

If Trump runs from Harris, he does so at his own risk.

Its not a good look for a guy running a strongman campaign.

RCP has Harris ahead by 1.5.

Correct.

The weakest lead that the FAKE POLLS have ever projected for the Democrat in the last three elections.

And Trump overperformed by 5-9 points.

But you're in a great position!!!

I am so EBULLIENT you brought this up.

Here we GO:

Even IF you accept the lame FAKE premise that Biden "won" with more black voters than Obama:

The polls STILL underestimated TRUMP.

By 5 points.

Biden was leading by 9 - supposedly - but only "won" by 4.

Hillary was leading by 7 - supposedly - but lost by 1.

NOW?

Kamala is "supposedly" leading by 1.5.

Far less, in your FAKE POLLS - than either Hillary or Biden.

Do you get it now?

Is it sinking in, MCFLY?

What's about to fucking happen?

Us on the MAGA RIGHT get it.

And we're gonna enjoy.

BIGLY. ;)

You still insist that Trump won in 2020. If you're ever offering us your opinion or your judgment on the election, your adherence to a failed conspiracy theory backed by jackshit undermines the value of that judgment.

The Big Lie is not your friend here.

You still insist that Trump won in 2020. If you're ever offering us your opinion or your judgment on the election, your adherence to a failed conspiracy theory backed by jackshit undermines the value of that judgment.

The Big Lie is not your friend here.

I just discussed your chances THIS YEAR.

You must have missed that.

I'm sure it's just genuine and has nothing to do with your own apprehension about the political landscape. ;)

Correct.

The weakest lead that the FAKE POLLS have ever projected for the Democrat in the last three elections.

And Trump overperformed by 5-9 points.

But you're in a great position!!!

Its 2 and half months until the election. The democrats have gone from 44 points in July to 48.5 points today, with Harris continuing her ascent and Trump continuing to fall in the polls. Even Rasmussen, a famously right wing poll shows Trump shedding 3 full points in the last 2 weeks.

Is this really the path to victory you seem to think it is?

Yep.

I agree.

Very little time.

Tick tock ;)

The democrats have gained 4.5 points in about 7 weeks. Trump has lost 2 in about the same amount of time.

Do you really think is a trendline that indicates Trump is going to win?

Do you even want to look at the polling in the battle ground states? For crying out loud, even Florida is within half a point of the margin of error.

RCP has Harris ahead by 1.5. And that's before they start taking polling after the Democratic National Convention into account. Election bookmakers are giving odds to Harris. The polling aggregates are showing Harris ahead. Even Rassmussen, a famously right leaning polling agency, has Trump dropping 3 points.

If Trump runs from Harris, he does so at his own risk.

It’s not a good look for a guy running a strongman campaign.
lots of smoke and mirrors going on with polls.

Yeah, he did.

You're right.

So why is he potentially reneging if he's in a losing position?

Doesn't the loser always want the chance to challenge the winner?

It's so strange you completely ignored that aspect of the situation.

Not really. ;)
Because he’s a coward.

Forum List

Back