Secret Service Pulls RFK Jr’s Protection 2 Days After He Endorsed Donald Trump

Oh yes. Your ilk are taking something routine and completely normal (a presidential candidate losing SS protection when they drop out), and trying to portray it as something sinister.

Sigh....because you have to be the victims.
SInister? You must attach adjetives to my comments in order to demonize me because my simple comment is the truth which makes you wrong.

It was a dumb political move at this time. Such a sinister comment, not.

No one attacked the capitol, you idiot.

Unless you count the guy with the pipe bomb they haven't found yet.

Or beat the cops. Or smashed their way into the building. Or smashed their way into barricades.

You can pretend none of this happened. But you can't make us pretend.

SInister? You must attach adjetives to my comments in order to demonize me because my simple comment is the truth which makes you wrong.

It was a dumb political move at this time. Such a sinister comment, not.

Read the OP elektra. Its panty shitting hysterics over something that's perfectly ordinary.

And if RFK was 'vulnerable' because he was a kennedy, he would have been 'vulnerable' before he ran.

You think arrests confirms the political narrative of the democrats.

Video? Is that video of the 70 year old grandma recovering from cancer/chemotherapy that they arrested because they said she was a danger to the armed capitol police. The grandma they claim pushed her way throughba half a dozen young armed capitol police.

Democrats claim Grandmas were a threat. Democrats are that weak.
Then show me the evidence of the 'democratic operatives'. Because so far all you have are excuses why you've got jackshit to back any part of your silly story.

For example. Where is the 'democratic operative' here?

Read the OP elektra. Its panty shitting hysterics over something that's perfectly ordinary.

And if RFK was 'vulnerable' because he was a kennedy, he would have been 'vulnerable' before he ran.
RFK jr is vulnerable, in danger, because he is a Kennedy actively involved in the politics of the most contentiuos election of modern time whereas prior RFK jr was a private citizen not on the national stage.

A huge difference

Biden made sure to cut his ss protection that day.

And your evidence that Biden personally had anything to do with the day to day operational choices of the Secret Service is....

......just you making shit up again?

RFK jr is vulnerable, in danger, because he is a Kennedy actively involved in the politics of the most contentiuos election of modern time whereas prior RFK jr was a private citizen not on the national stage.

A huge difference
RFK is vulnerable...says who?

Again, this is an ordinary response by the Secret Service for anyone who drops out of a campaign.

No panty shitting required.

Or perhaps......you view every decision as a political one, rather than just people doing their job.

To a hammer, the world is made of nails.
Hahaha
It is not just me that is concerned. More than half the nation is concerned. Political pundits on television are discussing this. This is a major political mistake, at the least.

Harris/Biden are making bad political moves. This decision shows democrats are inept when it comes to protecting citizens

Hahaha
It is not just me that is concerned. More than half the nation is concerned. Political pundits on television are discussing this. This is a major political mistake, at the least.

Harris/Biden are making bad political moves. This decision shows democrats are inept when it comes to protecting citizens
Its not 'half the nation' that is drawing the conclusions you just did. You insisted it should have been about politics.

Rather than just folks doing their job, with RFK is being treated like any candidate that drops out.

And who says that Biden or Harris is making any of these day to day operational calls by the Secret Service?

Spoiler alert: its not half the nation. Its just you.

Last edited:
He is still running for president. He suspended his campaign and is on the ballot in many states.

How can you seem to have a clue most of the time but then pretend the DNC didn't sue him in every state to deny him the ability to be on the ballot, to debate and deny him an open convention? On top of this current decision. Balls and strikes not partisanship is the better path forward.

Do as you please. Just remember this, the loss of Goodwill alone will surpass any benefit the Establishment could ever provide for America. The Establishment are living in La La Land at the cost of $1T a year in interest payments alone.

Just who is going to line up to fight for America if the belief in American Values has disappeared? All to benefit a few poor career politicians in what Vivek may have accurately coined best as "the managerial class".

Reagan must be rolling in his grave. He left America on top of the world and then the clowns joined the circus.

No he is not. He won't be on the ballot in any state.

Forum List

Back