Trump Suggests He Could Skip ABC News Debate Against Harris: ‘Stay Tuned!’

Trump has already agreed to the ABC debate. Harris never agreed to the Fox debate.

So how can Harris have backed out of a debate she never agreed to?

You're gonna have to polish the turd of Trump signalling he's going to try to back out of the ABC debate a little harder.
What it shows, is based on the fact that Kamala is not an incumbent, she doesn't get to kick her feet, and hold her breath, and get only what she wants, screw her, she is a basement dwelling candidate just like Biden was

I have to admit, I didn't necessarily have this one on my Bingo card.

But as the Lefties no doubt reflexively proclaim Trump's alleged cowardice from the rooftops, anyone with half a brain can read between the lines about something far more prophetic.

But first, let's all acknowledge that the Jamaican ancestral slave owner already backed out of the FOX debate.

Goose, meet gander:

Now, I ask those of you who have managed to retain (or be gifted with) the power of critical thought:

Does the LOSING candidate back out of a debate?

A LOSING candidate who could literally go to JAIL if fortune does not smile upon him this November?

When you see it through that lens - it's hard to not think internal polls are vastly diverging from the slop the corporate media throws our way.

I know, you're shocked. ;)
You know he is going to wind up debating both Harris and ABC so I say he should just drop out and counterprogram instead because ABC can't be trusted to be fair. If ABC goes ahead with the "debate" without Trump then that is proof that they are hopelessly biased and out to help Harris. They can spend money on commercials making their case that ABC is hopelessly biased. Will some think badly of Trump and that he is a chicken? Sure - those who weren't going to vote for him anyway.

I have to admit, I didn't necessarily have this one on my Bingo card.

But as the Lefties no doubt reflexively proclaim Trump's alleged cowardice from the rooftops, anyone with half a brain can read between the lines about something far more prophetic.

But first, let's all acknowledge that the Jamaican ancestral slave owner already backed out of the FOX debate.

Goose, meet gander:

Now, I ask those of you who have managed to retain (or be gifted with) the power of critical thought:

Does the LOSING candidate back out of a debate?

A LOSING candidate who could literally go to JAIL if fortune does not smile upon him this November?

When you see it through that lens - it's hard to not think internal polls are vastly diverging from the slop the corporate media throws our way.

I know, you're shocked. ;)
Moron, Harris didn’t back out of a debate she never agreed to do. You can sugar coat Trump’s cowardice all you want, any rational adult can tell Trump is a too much of a PUSSY to debate Harris. What you’re saying is such nonsense. You’re whining about Harris not doing a Fox debate yet you give a Trump a pass for negging on an actual debate scheduled. You people are so embarrassing lol

He absolutely could.

Trump going to the debates or not has absolutely zero bearing on what his support numbers will be.

He is bossing it out in support, voter registration and campaign event attendance.

Bowing down to corporates who want him to show up to boost their ratings doesn't matter to Trump one iota, other than getting his message out to as many normies as possible.

You people really do live in a delusion of your own creation.

Just admit it Dems, your fake nominee is a coward. She won't even do interviews, it's been over a month. The Dems are pathetic, embarrassing really.

Besides Donald hating ABC, I read that he's insisting on mic mute switches. I can remember him not wanting the 2nd Biden debate, back in '19, because they were going to use the mic mutes. I guess I'm not supposed to remember that.

Trump has already agreed to the ABC debate. Harris never agreed to the Fox debate.

So how can Harris have backed out of a debate she never agreed to?

You're gonna have to polish the turd of Trump signalling he's going to try to back out of the ABC debate a little harder.
Kamala has ONLY agreed to the ABC debate and it seems pretty clear that ABC was the only forum in which the DNC can completely control at this point, i.e. she will get the question in advance and can memorize the answers before the debate? I don't know that for a fact, but all the indications are there. And since she doesn't have the courage to debate Trump otherwise, it only reinforces those suspicions.

Kamala has ONLY agreed to the ABC debate and it seems pretty clear that ABC was the only forum in which the DNC can completely control at this point, i.e. she will get the question in advance and can memorize the answers before the debate? I don't know that for a fact, but all the indications are there. And since she doesn't have the courage to debate Trump otherwise, it only reinforces those suspicions.

Harris has agreed to the September 10th debate and proposed an October debate.

And she agreed to the September 10th debate because it was the only debate already scheduled by Biden before he dropped out of the race.

As for all the rest, that's just speculation backed by nothing. While there has been issues with debate questions for primaries, there never has been (that we know of) for presidential debates.

Forum List

Back