‘Three Against One’: Megyn Kelly Unleashes On ‘Biased’ ABC Debate Moderators And Their ‘Full Of Sh*t’ Fact-Checks

Yet, those two posters and Meagan Kelly too........sourly grump on this USMB venue whining that it was so unfair.

Maybe as a journalist, she was just appalled at the performance of the moderators. It's refection on her industry.

The idiots posing as moderators cast a long shadow as they disgraced themselves repeatedly.

It's just one more example of the open warfare and challenge to American standards.

ABC, like Harris, thinks America is stupid.

Sadly, they are 1/2 correct.

Zero facts checks on Bright New Future
6-8 on Trump plus moderators “setting him straigh” based on opinion.

Why can’t YOU admit this was a 3-against-1 frontal assault against Trump
OK,

Was it the actual questions that you thought were 'biased'

or

Was it the reaction to trumps deflections and LIES.

Dear Lord, If trump could, for the first time, JUST ANSWER TE FUCKING QUESTION, that would be outstanding.
Instead, trump has to go on a bitch session, always deflecting and always casting blame upon others.

Sure. The internet said it’s true and you believe it.
I believe who the internet says said it....and I checked for multiple sources.

You were not one of them.
That’s how right wing media works. Repeat it until you believe it.

That's hysterical.

Given your constant drumbeat of Project 2025 which has been openly eschewed...but which you (and the liar Harris) continue to say things about which are unproven and claimed to be untrue.

Still you press on.

Hypocrite.

I believe who the internet says said it....and I checked for multiple sources.

You were not one of them.

That's hysterical.

Given your constant drumbeat of Project 2025 which has been openly eschewed...but which you (and the liar Harris) continue to say things about which are unproven and claimed to be untrue.

Still you press on.

Hypocrite.
Who said it, exactly? Multiple sources saying it isn’t very meaningful when they’re all repeating each other.

Yes, you've proven that many times.
You lost your critical thinking skills. Confirmation bias is a very strong impulse.

There is a strong incentive to support Trump’s crazy shit. That doesn’t make it true.

You lost your critical thinking skills. Confirmation bias is a very strong impulse.

There is a strong incentive to support Trump’s crazy shit. That doesn’t make it true.

Was this supposed to prove something ?

Forum List

Back