Does anybody really think?...

There is no evidence of the woman doing that. But your racism makes you believe some shit that has no evidence. The mans stuff is documented.
that you believe (or pose as a believer) that any evidence you disagree with is racist outs you as partisan IM2

learn the dif.......

~S~

No, just send a recording of her laughter to the Nokos, China, Iran and Russia.
She damn sure wasn't laughing on Tuesday. And that's what the Nokos, China, Iran and Russia will be getting. Meanwhile all they have to do is tell Trump he is great and he'll bend right over.

Does anyone think MAGA can be MAGA without their hatin' on the wimmins?
First off, we know what women actually are, you tranny worshipper.

Secondly, we value their privacy while you send men into their locker rooms.

Thirdly, we value their Title IX right to compete in sports with people of the same biological gender and not be shown up by physically superior men claiming to be women.

Fourthly, we don't coach children to hide gender transitions from their parents, nor do we encourage such mental disorders of that magnitude. Especially if they are girls in this context. If you champion women, you'll want that 'gender curious' child to stay a girl, and grow up to be a good woman.

Fifthly, we value a woman's Second Amendment right to own a firearm for self-defense. But people like you prefer them to be defenseless and vulnerable. Like Laken Riley, or Kate Steinle.

Lastly, we value the right of women to actually choose what they want to do with their bodies, unlike you, when during the mask mandates you would demand they wear a mask or fire them from the only job putting food on their tables for their children. Imagine that, firing a mother of four from her job because she didn't believe all that tripe about masking.

You and your party are the very antithesis of what you stand for regarding women.

We have a better appreciation for women than you EVER will.

Last edited:
The OP needs to drop the racist memes. You are supporting a serial adulterer who has over 20 women saying that he raped them.

You are a dickless darkie who hates whitey but is too afraid to do anything about it.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
You guys really have a complex around women having sex..... :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
that you believe (or pose as a believer) that any evidence you disagree with is racist outs you as partisan IM2

learn the dif.......

~S~
No white man, that's not how it works. So you lern the diff. Because your whining about being called a racist because you disagree has gotten very old. This claim was not applied to any white woman who has run for president. Furthermore, you don't have any evidence that Harris did what you claim. She was elected when she met Brown. That means she won primaries and general elections before she met Brown. She was with Brown for about 1 year. 8 years later she runs for office. She was elected by the STATE by be AG. She received millions of votes. There isn't that much blowing in the world. Meanwhile we had evidence that Trump paid a woman to be quiet in order to help him politically.

Thirdly, we value their Title IX right to compete in sports with people of the same biological gender and not be shown up by physically superior men claiming to be women.

Fourthly, we don't coach children to hide gender transitions from their parents, nor do we encourage such mental disorders of that magnitude. Especially if they are girls. If you champion women, you'll want that 'gender curious' child to stay a girl, and grow up to be a good woman.

Fifthly, we value a woman's Second Amendment right to own a firearm for self-defense. But people like you prefer them to be defenseless and vulnerable.

Lastly, we value the right of women to actually choose what they want to do with their bodies, unlike you, when during the mask mandates you would demand they wear a mask or fire them from the only job putting food on their tables for their children. Imagine that, firing a mother of four from her job because she didn't believe all that tripe about masking.

You and your party are the very antithesis of what you stand for regarding women.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You misogynists don't value women.

Does anyone think MAGA can be MAGA without their hatin' on the wimmins?

Misogyny is a pre-requisite to be MAGA.
Their failures with women of substance, intelligence, and education lead them to their proclivity to describe all women as "heels up".

Their mothers, wives, daughters, nieces, etc......all women who are smart and articulate are "heels up" to the MAGA ne'er-do-wells. It seems.
But then, you say nothing about those drag shows for kids, either, do you? Sick freak.

Fourthly, we don't coach children to hide gender transitions from their parents, nor do we encourage such mental disorders of that magnitude. Especially if they are girls. If you champion women, you'll want that 'gender curious' child to stay a girl, and grow up to be a good woman.

Fifthly, we value a woman's Second Amendment right to own a firearm for self-defense. But people like you prefer them to be defenseless and vulnerable.

Furthermore, we don't teach women to be victims in the face of adversity. You teach women that the only way they can be strong and independent women is by assuming a victim mentality so people feel sorry for them. You assume feelings will make women strong. We think women can make themselves strong independent of their feelings.

A thought occurred to me today as I was out and about my daily routine. Does anyone think Heels Up Harris is capable and courageous enough to open the nuclear football if we become the subject of a nuclear strike by Russia or China? My thought is..

.. absolutely not. She would rather burn America into the ground than retaliate.
Yeah

Even Biden realizes Harris is awful

IMG_5007.jpeg

Doesn't mean she'll authorize launch. And nobody else can. If she's immediately declared incompetent, Walz will be the one. And I doubt he'd do it, either. He's even more a lightweight than Harris.
Sure, just saying her decision will be easy, after all the major US cities are reduced to glass.

But sometimes I wonder if democrats are so stupid that they think the world will be better after a nuclear war

10 retired generals and admirals are endorsing Harris for President.

I trust their opinions of Harris' fitness to be Commander in Chief a helluva lot more than an imbecile MAGA bumpkin such as yourself.

0 retired generals, other than mentally disturbed traitor Michael Flynn, are endorsing Trump for President.

Forum List

Back