Russia Trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

Haha. You’re out of you league. You’re not even playing the same sport.
Then why are you spending time responding to me? Don't you have other people in your league to go after that MERIT your time?

These are so far your posts to me:

Haha. You’re out of you league. You’re not even playing the same sport.
Well then stop giving me so much material to work with.
You’re clearly a paid Russian poster.
That’s a whole lot of TDS crazy you have there.

Where in those post is there anything other than free words that have no supporting links to data, statistics, or facts?

Last edited:
I notice you didn't deny the accusation that you're a Russian troll.

Well, if you knew ANYTHING about me, you would know the answer to that.

I was a Republican for 35 years. I grew up in life without a mother or a father to help me. I was a wreck of a person when I was 18 years old and joined the U.S. Airforce. There I was taught discipline and had a sargeant that took an interest in helping me get rid of the negative thoughts of my youth. When I left the Air Force, I had zilch (no money, no job, no one to help me). Nonetheless, I made up my mind to make something of myself and I started working from the bottom floor (as a waiter in a restaurant). 20 years later, I had made it. I was the #1 or #2 salesman for 4 different companies and then got into the Stock market and was taught by Merrill Lynch and Pru-Bache how to succeed trading. I was successful at it, not only for myself but for everyone else that I managed or in my later life, the subscribers to my service. I am now 79 years old, I am financially set for the rest of my life and have the one other thing I ever wanted, I have a wife who is the love of my life and I am the same to her.

All of this was accomplished following the Republican platform where each person gains in life what they work for and are talented at. As such, there is no reason and no way for me to be working as a Russian troll against the Republicans. I never took one cent from anyone in my entire life. I was the one giving and not the one taking. I care about people, help those that I know and that need my help as that is one trait that the sargeant taught me. I have now adopted the platform of the left simply because the Right has gone to the extreme, Trump was chosen, and have lost the values that I grew up with, which are morals, ethics, principles and humanity.........which now exist more on the left than the right.

I am not a Russian troll.

Last edited:
Because I have always enjoyed Laughing at the Banker.
Good for you. I always enjoying being someone that gives to others what they seek. Laughter is good! I should know because I have done more of that than you ever will.

Then again, it does not speak well of you given that you certainly are not giving anything to me that is valuable. I seek knowledge and you offer none of that. You are like talking to an asshole that all he does is fart. It is a waste of time and smelly.

Fartatleftists.jpg

Having said that, I no longer want to waste my time with you. You are not worth it.

Bye

Forum List

Back