Russia Trying to get Trump elected. Do you support that?

Thanks for that link, but there is nothing in it that Hunter Biden article that proves your point, here is what you need to link to:

"One of the characters they are looking for was a trump staffer in 2016.
He is believed to be in Moscow now."
The US government unsealed criminal charges on Thursday against Dimitri Simes, a Russian-born US citizen who is a former adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and his wife, alleging that they participated in a scheme to violate US sanctions for the benefit of a sanctioned Russian broadcaster and of laundering funds obtained from that scheme.

The US government unsealed criminal charges on Thursday against Dimitri Simes, a Russian-born US citizen who is a former adviser to Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, and his wife, alleging that they participated in a scheme to violate US sanctions for the benefit of a sanctioned Russian broadcaster and of laundering funds obtained from that scheme.
It took 20 seconds you thick trumpy fucler.

Prove me wrong. Put up verifiable facts, not just typing shit.
First of all, the OP itself has the link to where it was found that $10 million was donated to the MAGA group from Russian sources for advertising for Donald and against Harris. In addition, I have put links on this thread to the fact that Putin interfered with the 2016 election. I have also put links to statements from Trump regarding Putin and things that Putin has said (like his vocal endorsement of Harris, which is a known lie).

I can continue to put link after link proving the OP and yet you say that I am just typing shit? The reality is that you have not disproven any of the links to data that I already put up. When you do that, I will continue to put links up that disprove whatever link you put up. Nonetheless, I am not going to continue to answer your "word" posts as you have yet to prove anything.

Talking about "verifiable facts, not just typing shit", it is you that is doing that.

MAGA is a force that dreams of destabilizing the U.S., abandoning U.S. allies, and letting Russia take over former USSR countries. They also believe Russia is culturally superior to the U.S. due to hatred of minorities not being frowned upon. It makes sense for them to fund MAGA.

That’s a whole lot of TDS crazy you have there.

Last edited:
Is that your answer? Garland is a liar? The man that all his life has done things "by the book" to the point that all parties get mad at him for not doing things faster?

You mean to say that these pictures are all fake?
View attachment 1006833

Oh and by the way, great use of words Ram Fan, unfortunately words are cheap and free and you certainly made use of them. Unfortunately (and as all Trumpers do), you never back up those words with facts.

I could just as easily say:

Trump is a pedophile that sells children into sex slavery for his own benefit. I know that because he was working with Epstein.

I also use great words doing that! Do you believe me? but, but, but, you want me to believe you? That is a mental illness that you have there. It is so easy to say "Fake News" but no one that says it can prove it. It is insane asylum fantasies.

You’re clearly a paid Russian poster.

Are they trying to resuscitate that old Russian dossier shit? If it's anything Garland and Wray know about it's misinformation, they are the true experts there. If Garland said it's raining outside I'd want to look. There's no doubting his allegiance, and it's not to the people of the US, it's his masters.
‘The American people are entitled to know when a foreign power engages in political activities or seeks to influence public discourse,’ Mr. Garland said. … Do you think his back is this straight when Bibi calls him into the office? I think he slumps at least a little. It is what it is.

First of all, the OP itself has the link to where it was found that $10 million was donated to the MAGA group from Russian sources for advertising for Donald and against Harris. In addition, I have put links on this thread to the fact that Putin interfered with the 2016 election. I have also put links to statements from Trump regarding Putin and things that Putin has said (like his vocal endorsement of Harris, which is a known lie).

I can continue to put link after link proving the OP and yet you say that I am just typing shit? The reality is that you have not disproven any of the links to data that I already put up. When you do that, I will continue to put links up that disprove whatever link you put up. Nonetheless, I am not going to continue to answer your "word" posts as you have yet to prove anything.

Talking about "verifiable facts, not just typing shit", it is you that is doing that.
Putin endorsed Commiela.

THREAD FAIL!

I heard the infamous Hunter laptop may resurface again. Something like one hundred retired shoe salesmen claim they can prove it's Russian propaganda.

Well then stop giving me so much material to work with.
The problem is that I like to take on blind-by-choice ass-kissing Trump suckers that have bought into his lies, his hate, and his egocentric views of what should be. In the end, I am going to be judged by a higher power that sent his son to show/teach us to have morals, ethics, principles, and humanity (something that Trump has none of) and by fighting for that, I hope to be judged positively. Giving up and going into hiding is not something that will be positively seen by him.

As far as material, it is you that has no material. Somewhere near 99% of all Trumper do what he does, which is try to con people by using words. Trying to find the suckers that believe words because they are selfish and want what is best for them, and screw the rest.

The reality of life:

Iknow.jpg

So continue to use words and I will continue to treat you as a clown and expose to everyone who you are, which helps me accomplish my goal in life.

Thank you for being one of the tools I use.

MAGA is a force that dreams of destabilizing the U.S., abandoning U.S. allies, and letting Russia take over former USSR countries. They also believe Russia is culturally superior to the U.S. due to hatred of minorities not being frowned upon. It makes sense for them to fund MAGA.
MAGA is not in power. That is where the blame belongs. What a stupid thing to say.

Forum List

Back