Did the creation of the universe violate the laws of conservation?

The problem with Ding's last Two threads is that he is mixing in his eccentric Voodoo religious ideas and trying to shoehorn them into 'science.' But they have No evidence and of course are not provable.
(he posts a lot of similar nonsense in Religion too)

`

And by some other mouth breather you mean to say pretty much every cosmologist and physicist on the planet?
Go on, cult boi. Show us which cosmologists agree with your butthurt mewling.

This is where you piss yourself and run, squealing "BUT I SAY I'M RIGHT!", same as you do every time you put forth some gibbering insanity, and then we call you on being such a pisshead.

You won't be able to stop the howls of laughter that will be directed at you, so just get it over with.

Oh, it's not debatable that the first law does not hold on the quantum scale. For example, virtual particles are always jumping in and out of reality, and they have energy. The first law does not hold with the singularity.

This is where you piss yourself and run, squealing "BUT I SAY I'M RIGHT!", same as you do every time you put forth some gibbering insanity, and then we call you on being such a pisshead.

You won't be able to stop the howls of laughter that will be directed at you, so just get it over with.
[It is possible for matter to have a beginning. In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.] Vilenkin

Oh, it's not debatable that the first law does not hold on the quantum scale. For example, virtual particles are always jumping in and out of reality, and they have energy. The first law does not hold with the singularity.
I know it frightens you that the universe literally popped into existence according to the laws of quantum mechanics and the laws of conservation. But the evidence for this is overwhelming.

"BECAUSE I SAY SO! BECAUSE I SAY SO!"

Ding, you're regarded as a slow child here, comic relief for the grownups to laugh at.
No, because the science of the Big Bang says so, dummy; because the evidence says so.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

The law of conservation of mass states that mass can neither be created nor destroyed.

If the universe popped into existence 14 billion years ago in what is known as the Big Bang, how did the Big Bang not violate the laws of conservation?
The Big Bang theory does not violate the laws of conservation because it does not suggest that matter and energy were created out of nothing.

Instead, the theory proposes that all known matter and energy in the universe were already present at the moment of the Big Bang, but in a highly compressed and energetic state.

As the universe expanded and cooled down, particles began to form and interact, leading to the formation of galaxies, stars, and planets.The conservation laws, such as the conservation of energy and mass, still hold true in the context of the Big Bang theory.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can only change forms. Similarly, matter cannot be created or destroyed, but can be converted into energy and vice versa, as described by Einstein's famous equation, E=mc^2.

Therefore, the Big Bang theory is consistent with the principles of conservation of mass and energy, as it describes the transformation of the existing matter and energy in the universe into the complex structures we observe today. :)

The Big Bang theory does not violate the laws of conservation because it does not suggest that matter and energy were created out of nothing.

Instead, the theory proposes that all known matter and energy in the universe were already present at the moment of the Big Bang, but in a highly compressed and energetic state.

As the universe expanded and cooled down, particles began to form and interact, leading to the formation of galaxies, stars, and planets.The conservation laws, such as the conservation of energy and mass, still hold true in the context of the Big Bang theory.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can only change forms. Similarly, matter cannot be created or destroyed, but can be converted into energy and vice versa, as described by Einstein's famous equation, E=mc^2.

Therefore, the Big Bang theory is consistent with the principles of conservation of mass and energy, as it describes the transformation of the existing matter and energy in the universe into the complex structures we observe today. :)
My understanding is that it was not existing matter but matter created through paired particle production.

Forum List

Back