Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

To my understanding, the kid was making social media posts last year with his dad’s guns threatening to kill people or something. People reported it to the FBI.

The FBI interviewed him and his dad. Dad said his kid would not have unsupervised access to the guns. The FBI continues to monitor the kid for suspicious activity.

A year later, this happens.

What exactly would you like the FBI to do in situations like this?

Put a ankle bracelet/metal detector on his house, tied into local Police. No metal can go out on him. Paint a Giant red G on his forehead. Make him wear a bright red shirt 100%. Must be something that can be done? It ain't rocket science.

Bottom line: FBI and local Law enforcement about 0-100 in the last unprovoked innocents shootings. 0-1million in CHICAGO alone since Obiden 1.0 opened up the spigot.

Last edited:
GA could pass a state law requiring cops to require a kid go before a judge for a hearing on whether there's PC for a involuntary mental health review and funding the psychological review..... But maga supports the state over parents ..... well, yeah actually maga might approve of that.

Omfg @ Maga supports state over parent.

Well, another one.

But there was nothing they could do (as they always claim). Now hey've been sent to investigate (screw it up?).

The FBI's Atlanta Field Office has released some new details about the alleged shooter responsible for killing four and injuring several others at Apalachee High School on Wednesday.
Among the details was the fact that Colt Gray had been investigated previously for making online threats to commit a school shooting in 2023.

But I'm sure they put up "Gun Free Zone" signs all around the campus to let him know it was okay to come there and start shooting, right?

“These convictions confirm repeated acts, or lack of acts, that could have halted an oncoming runaway train.”
Lots of specifics in this case - what evidence do you have that those specifics, or reasonable analogues, apply here?
I don't. This just happened and thats for the police. I am pointing out that there is increased focus on holding the parents liable. There was a civil suit in Texas similarly, but the parents won that one.

Forum List

Back