Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

I have not been able to find where. Anything on how the 14 year old got a hold of a rifle?
Not surprising. It took over a month to get a picture of the AR15 supposedly used to shoot trump. It took almost a month to officially count the rounds fired as 10, though sonic analysis available on the internet had the answer in days. I have no idea, why it takes officials much longer to get the story straight before releasing.

Then find a judge

If he is threatening mass murder that should be enough to merit a closer look

Even an asshole judge surrounded by armed guards should understand that
And what does a mental health evaluation accomplish?

They'll just stop saying stupid shit on Facebook and Twitter. They won't stop having the anti-social thoughts.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Hey dufus. Kids never keep quiet. The entire school knows who the fruitcakes ready explode are. The parents know. The Teachers know. So again, ole'Slow do-nothing Joe131 does what he does best. Vote down action with his big yap flapping.

Trump should commission Hi-Tech to come up with some sort of fool proof system to handle these twisted LBGT trannie Ghetto or suburb kids. Bracelets.......chips.......can't carry any heavy metal? Certainly not out of their own house. Must be some way? Mark em, make em wear a vest. Yeah, you wanna threaten mass murder, you wear chipped' red vest or we come get you for 6 months lockup. same for Ghetto rappers and muslim knifers. Get them early.

Put a ankle bracelet/metal detector on his house, tied into local Police. No metal can go out on him. Paint a Giant red G on his forehead. Make him wear a bright red shirt 100%. Must be something that can be done? It ain't rocket science.
And, just to be clear, you want to do that for every single teenager who makes a threat online, whether the threat is verified or not. Correct?

Last edited:
Not surprising. It took over a month to get a picture of the AR15 supposedly used to shoot trump. It took almost a month to officially count the rounds fired as 10, though sonic analysis available on the internet had the answer in days. I have no idea, why it takes officials much longer to get the story straight before releasing.
Gotta PC massage it first

Forum List

Back