A minimum of $27 an hour is the wage needed in America for a modest one bedroom apartment.

Golly gee, I wonder how the money lost so much value?

Here behind the pine curtain in E. Texas $60k goes farther than it would in La Jolla, California. So there is that. Not all prices are completely comparable.

That number goes up to over $32 an hour being necessary as a wage for a two bedroom apartment. Now a lot of new families in America that are starting to have children cannot afford to buy a house. It’s out of the realm of possibility because of the price of homes and 3x mortgage rates under Biden compared to Trump. So if they can afford to they are left with renting. Others have to live with their parents or in laws.

As I’ve said many times this is the greatest issue in this country. The general cost-of-living including food, housing, clothing, automobiles, etc. Especially for the America first people they know this I think they accept it, but the Democrats seem to be either unaware of it or they don’t care about it. They are busy calling Trump a white supremacist or a sexist. Saying we need to “save democracy” by voting for Harris without knowing her policies. Or The foreign wars which have no effect on America and our funding of them.

This issue needs to be front and center for Republicans and Democrats. They can talk about the foreign wars. And other issues, but this certainly is the number one issue. Simply put a weaker America would lead to a weaker world.
And a lot of this is all about the question most never ask:
Do I have more than enough or will I always never have enough?

And it's not just a consumer question....it'sa corporate giant question.

And our government FTC especially is supposed to stop these corporations from doing this to America.

There are only 10 residential conglomerate construction companies anymore that build 90% of the housing in America. That's it. And they are owned and controlled by the big 7 private equity firms.

That's what becomes when people are more concerned about Transvestite storytelling hour at the library than if the FTC is doing its job while congress gets insider trading tips from their committees and acts on them with impunity.

Getting the picture yet?

Harpy Eagle

14 out of 20 of the most common jobs in America pay less than the wage needed for a modest one bedroom apartment in America. 42% of our entire countries workforce are working these jobs.

And you’re a Democrat right? This is a monumental concern and you seem to be just laughing about it not only that but you’re mocking people who can’t afford a home bragging about the equity of your home. Which is also quite backwards because even if you sell, you’re just gonna have to buy at a jacked up rate.

Source is from Diane Yentel… The National low income housing coalition president and CEO. Hardly a right winger.

Put country before politics
Faggot fauxbertarians gonna faux.

And a lot of this is all about the question most never ask:
Do I have more than enough or will I always never have enough?

And it's not just a consumer question....it'sa corporate giant question.

And our government FTC especially is supposed to stop these corporations from doing this to America.

There are only 10 residential conglomerate construction companies anymore that build 90% of the housing in America. That's it. And they are owned and controlled by the big 7 private equity firms.

That's what becomes when people are more concerned about Transvestite storytelling hour at the library than if the FTC is doing its job while congress gets insider trading tips from their committees and acts on them with impunity.

Getting the picture yet?
Both are atrocious...That's why they need repulsive creepers going after children to distract us.

Exactly, be resonsible, I am looking at a two bedroom tent for my family
View attachment 1006888
What’s wrong with two minimum wage workers sharing a 2-bedroom? That’s what plenty of COLLEGE GRADS do when they start out. Why do libs think an uneducated worker with no valuable market skills is entitled to rent their own apartment?

Here’s one for $1200 - 2 bedrooms, perfect for sharing.

Both are atrocious...That's why they need repulsive creepers going after children to distract us.
There's an illusion today that you work for one company buy your house from another with money borrowed from a third etc etc etc....
But in truth it's all the same company.

Do you think the rent is the same in Chicago as it is in Red Bud Il?
With all due respect Harpy...how many people live in Red Bud compared to Chicago and what is the average wage in Red Bud compared to Chicago?

The point that's being made is that people can't afford places to live these days. That's an issue. So why isn't it being discussed? Why should a person working full time have to move back in with their parents because they can't afford to buy or to rent a home?

With all due respect Harpy...how many people live in Red Bud compared to Chicago and what is the average wage in Red Bud compared to Chicago?

The point that's being made is that people can't afford places to live these days. That's an issue. So why isn't it being discussed? Why should a person working full time have to move back in with their parents because they can't afford to buy or to rent a home?
Ha, I used to live near Red Bud....

That number goes up to over $32 an hour being necessary as a wage for a two bedroom apartment. Now a lot of new families in America that are starting to have children cannot afford to buy a house. It’s out of the realm of possibility because of the price of homes and 3x mortgage rates under Biden compared to Trump. So if they can afford to they are left with renting. Others have to live with their parents or in laws.

As I’ve said many times this is the greatest issue in this country. The general cost-of-living including food, housing, clothing, automobiles, etc. Especially for the America first people they know this I think they accept it, but the Democrats seem to be either unaware of it or they don’t care about it. They are busy calling Trump a white supremacist or a sexist. Saying we need to “save democracy” by voting for Harris without knowing her policies. Or The foreign wars which have no effect on America and our funding of them.

This issue needs to be front and center for Republicans and Democrats. They can talk about the foreign wars. And other issues, but this certainly is the number one issue. Simply put a weaker America would lead to a weaker world.
So if you have a room mate in a two bedroom apartment, you need $16 per hour?

Not to worry, if KamelToe wins, that one bedroom apartment will require $57/hour.

What’s wrong with two minimum wage workers sharing a 2-bedroom? That’s what plenty of COLLEGE GRADS do when they start out. Why do libs think an uneducated worker with no valuable market skills is entitled to rent their own apartment?

Here’s one for $1200 - 2 bedrooms, perfect for sharing.
That does not address the fact that housing costs are astronomical and wages are down. I mean the price of a home loan is 3x under Biden compared to Trump. That’s due to poor leadership, specifically poor leadership in reaction to how to handle the so-called coronavirus for example.

I think the correct term for this is kicking the can down the road?

Personally, I have had quite a bit of success. But I am a Christian who cares about fellow Americans. So it’s unacceptable That people have to share an apartment…. but again even to your point you’re gonna have people who can’t afford to do that. We also have a crisis in America where young people are lonely and depressed so it’s gonna be harder for them to find a friend to share an apartment with.

So you’re kicking the can down the road.

Please explain exactly which Biden policies or programs caused housing and interest rates to go up
Two massive spending programs, PP. They dumped trillions of dollars of printed government money into the economy as we were coming out of Covid lockdowns. It's basic Macro Economics. Too much money chasing too few goods will cause inflation. Larry Summers...Barack Obama's Chief Economist...warned that those spending programs would most likely cause rampant inflation and he was spot on with that prediction. Why there wasn't someone intelligent enough in the Biden Administration to see it coming concerns me.

There is no average wage needed for a one bedroom apartment in America.

There cannot be as prices vary too much from place to place.

How can this be confusing for you?
Trolling ^. Putting politics before country

All over America In general prices today are much much higher compared to what they were under Trump.

That does not address the fact that housing costs are astronomical and wages are down. I mean the price of a home loan is 3x under Biden compared to Trump. That’s due to poor leadership, specifically poor leadership in reaction to how to handle the so-called coronavirus for example.

I think the correct term for this is kicking the can down the road?
Trump believed the lies Fauci was peddling, and the warning that 2 million could die if the economy didn’t come to a crashing halt. This was the Dems’ intent to bring the economy to its knees and knock Trump out of office.

What can be done now is to lower prices, and we can start with energy - as that affects the prices of everything. Trump is the better choice for this.

Secondarily, we could seal the border. All the illegals are having the effect of increasing costs, as more people compete for lower-end housing. Trump is also the better choice for this.

So what responsible thinkers do is make their living space match their income rather than wailing that they need more income to get the comfortable quarters they wish for
Well, it starts with leadership. And their horrendous decision to print trillions of dollars and jack up the cost for everybody in such a short period of time.

Along with bringing in millions of illegal low age workers to lower the wages in this country.

Well, it starts with leadership. And their horrendous decision to print trillions of dollars and jack up the cost for everybody in such a short period of time.

Along with bringing in millions of illegal low age workers to lower the wages in this country.
Glad to know you’re one of the smart ones!

Go Trump!!

$27 x 160 hr = $4,320 per month gross ...

One bedroom rents for $4,500 a month in San Diego ... in a lower middle class neighborhood ... that exact same unit rents for $150 in rural Alabama ...

Plenty of housing for the Rich ... loser tenants don't matter ... worthless serfs ...
Then they have to move out of San Diego. It’s no place for a minimum wage worker. I’m sure they can move an hour out and take the bus.

It is a discussion that is needed, but coming up with some meaningless figure that people must have to afford an apartment does not help the discussion

Forum List

Back