Kamala Is Losing And Democrats Are In A Panic

I think they were simply tired of the self-righteous loud-mouthed left getting after them. If you don't want to tell people to "f**k off", then you simply don't say anything.

I would agree that we need to keep our foot on the accelerator. We need to keep the house and win the senate too.
My prediction is we will win the Senate and lose the House. I have to flip a coin for the presidency. However, I think we will have 51 in the Senate, so if Harris wins, they still won't have the senate.

I believe that, except, what are his policies to help the middle class? He doesn't actually talk about any of those policies.
Drilling our own oil, opening up the lanes of transportation, protecting our bordeer from illegal invasion and drug and disease infestation, lower taxes on businesses to create jobs and increase wages while lowering inflation, limiting eternal welfare making people more self reliant, lowering taxes instead of increasing them, enforcing the law, supporting the police, stopping the flow of billions to the Ukraine and to Iran and therefore Hamas, support of Israel....and dumping the evil dimtards from office and putting actual criminals in jail.

Forum List

Back