Kamala wants to end X(Twitter)

Good, X is now just a propaganda platform for the Russian enemy and right wing MAGA disinformation and lies.

Yikes. This is how Kamala, and all lefties, feel about X.

They hate free speech and want to censor everything.

How can anyone claiming to be “liberal” support censorship?

How can anyone claiming to believe in the constitution vote for this woman?

elon musk is already on the job.

There is no doubt in my mind that if she wins power she will make edicts ending all speech that threatens her power.

And the media and DOJ and FBI all say, "Amen"!!

No problems here with that.
More MAGA delusional shit. Idiot.

Good, X is now just a propaganda platform for the Russian enemy and right wing MAGA disinformation and lies.
^^ Wow. Lefties are really showing their true colors. They hate free speech and want to shutdown and silence any and all opposition!

You people are FREAKS!

Elon's already doing a decent enough job of ending X
But you seem to miss the point.

She's advocating government control (against the first amendment right....what happened to private companies and all that BS you clowns pushed when people were screaming about censorship).

One more reason to kick her sorry stupid rear end back to Soviet California.

Is that same source that said Kamala killed someone in a car accident years ago?

ROFL.
Did you watch her say what "has to stop" ?

Does she realize just how many nails she is putting in her own coffin with this kind of marxist talk ?

So many people think it would be great if THEY could decide what can and cannot be said. IMHO Kamala is one of them. On this very forum I was TOLD by IMR2 not to use a certain word. As an American (with freedom of speech) all I can say is "N word pleeeese".

Hey I'm not a MAGA who got suckered by Trump's election fraud lies or suckered by R disinformation and lies about Ukraine.
Right...instead you are moron who got suckered into the Russian Collusion BS and the whole impeachment farce (x2).

Put a medal on yourself. I am sure the Special Olympics has a place for you.

It is said that Kamala's father who has some impressive credentials is also a dedicated Marxist. Even though her parents were divorced when she was seven, he no doubt had considerable influence on her as her views are quite Marxist. The idea that we the people can freely communicate our beliefs, thoughts, hopes, complaints on social media and the government doesn't control that is apparently repugnant to her and, as any good Marxist would, she thinks that should not be allowed.
Dedicated Marxist in a capitalist world, that seems rather oxymoronic.

Forum List

Back