Can't Stop the Signal, X tries to get around ban in Brazil

Elon better not make any plans to leave the US in the next year or so, there seems to be a bounty on media owners that don't censor their content to the satisfaction of the oligarchs.

Elon Musk defies X ban in Brazil by beaming app from space

Musk is in a fight with the Brazillian government as it tries to enforce its censorship mandates. But using starlink and VPN's people can still access X.
Brazil is a dangerous country that embraces censorship.

Nope, now you’re building more strawmen…

Just going by your own words.

But hey, this will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I read just today that X had already blocked more than 260 accounts in Brazil, so I am unsure of waht it was that broke the final straw for Musk

Or if he just wanted some time in the press as he has been ignored lately.

Just going by your own words.
Post those words.
But hey, this will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I read just today that X had already blocked more than 260 accounts in Brazil, so I am unsure of waht it was that broke the final straw for Musk

Or if he just wanted some time in the press as he has been ignored lately.
I’m sure you’ll make it up, if he doesn’t say…

Post those words.
1725373733758.png

Free billionaires become the authoritarians.....and others must bend the knee to them and their billions.
Here is the real authoritarian.

You'll make note of the fact that they are speaking directly to Millions of people without any oversight!

This is what they fear and this is what they will, if given the chance, stop.

And you support that.

Here is the real authoritarian.

You'll make note of the fact that they are speaking directly to Millions of people without any oversight!

This is what they fear and this is what they will, if given the chance, stop.

And you support that.
I don't have a facebook account, can you give a non Facebook link to what you want me to know?

Musk just made an agreement with Israel to supply internet to them on the battlefield if in war, and block the Palestinians, Hamas, other enemies from getting internet or intercepting their communications....

Can he be trusted?

Forum List

Back