Biden's Government takes action against Maduro

Actually, no, the covid injection is more likely to make you more susceptible to the virus. This has played out repeatedly with people who have gotten injected with this deadly and injurious injection. It just not a safe drug.
Well. you should take that up with the FDA that approved the vaccines. If what you say is true, then they do not know what they are doing, right?

By the way, this came out 5 days ago from the FDA

The FDA has approved and authorized for emergency use updated COVID-19 vaccines (2024-2025 formula) that include a monovalent (single) component that corresponds to the omicron variant KP.2 strain of SARS-CoV-2. These vaccines were updated to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by circulating variants.5

and in this link you can see what the FDA states about the small amount of negatives that the vaccines cause

What are Covid-19 vaccine adverse events and how are they managed? | News | Wellcome

Well. you should take that up with the FDA that approved the vaccines. If what you say is true, then they do not know what they are doing, right?

The FDA has approved and authorized for emergency use updated COVID-19 vaccines (2024-2025 formula) that include a monovalent (single) component that corresponds to the omicron variant KP.2 strain of SARS-CoV-2. These vaccines were updated to provide better protection against COVID-19 caused by circulating variants.5

and in this link you can see what the FDA states about the small amount of negatives that the vaccines cause

What are Covid-19 vaccine adverse events and how are they managed? | News | Wellcome

The FDA is just as corrupt as the NIH and beds with the pharmas. Had they been honest about this deadly injection, I would have said nothing but they lied repeatedly and millions were injured and died. Very sad but this is what we can expect from the fda, nih when they are taking bribes for billions.

The FDA is just as corrupt as the NIH and beds with the pharmas. Had they been honest about this deadly injection, I would have said nothing but they lied repeatedly and millions were injured and died. Very sad but this is what we can expect from the fda, nih when they are taking bribes for billions.
You make some BIG statements and yet you offer no links to studies, statistics, data or fact that proves your words. Until you do that, it is just your opinion and we all have opinions but few of those are supported with fact.

Simply stated, prove that:

1) FDA is corrupt
2) in bed with the Pharmas
3) lied repeatedly

By the way, I have certainly said this long enough here for you to understand. I am all about data, statistics, and facts. Opinions are dime a dozen and everyone has one............few are correct. If you can PROVE your point, I will agree and change my view.

You want to have a conversation with me, show me the details and not the thought.

One last thing. Don't give me examples of what you say. Everything and everyone has both good and bad things and if you look, you can find an example of something that supposedly proves your point. Life is all about choosing things that have more good than bad and staying away from the things that have more bad than good. It is all about the sum and not the single example.

First of all, I do apologize if I thought you were a Trumper. The norm has been that if you are against Biden (or the Democrats) you are FOR Trump. It was an honest mistake.

Having said that, you continue to make the same mistake over and over again, meaning that either you don't read or don't process information.

I have stated over and over again that I am not about the issues on this election. I am simply against Trump. To me, this election is about survival and nothing else and Trump to me, is death.

As such, don' talk to me about the issues. Talk to me about how to prevent the death of our Democracy if we vote for Trump as our next president.

As far as the Vax, it is like every other medicine out there. They all have some negatives attached to them. The negative percentages are always less than the positives or they would not be allowed by the FDA. As a person, you need to evaluate if the positives outweigh the negatives and either accept them or not. I have had zero negative effects from the Vax but that does not mean that there is not a percentage of Americans that have gotten negative effects.

Ever hear of Chemotherapy? Lots of negative effects but if you do not take it, you are likely to die. You are also more likely to die (than to live) even if you take chemotherapy for Cancer but it does give you a chance to live and most people do accept taking chemotherapy. The Vax is much more likely to prevent you from getting Covid than giving you a problem.

Then of course, you keep on insulting. Prove to me that I have a "deluded" mind after reading this post (the same as all the others I have written), and if you still think that, prove your point by using data, statistics and facts (not words as all your posts have been).
Your post is deluded.

I do agree that uniparty dupes assume if you oppose one side of it, you’re for the other side. It’s a common trait.

I know many like you who somehow think Trump is an existential threat, yet don’t think K is too. You’ll vote for K believing she’s better than Don. This is purely delusional thinking.

Everything you’ve stated about the vax is wrong.

Believes the FDA…LMFAO. Where the fuck have you been? The FDA is totally captured by Big Pharma. Wake up!

Believes the FDA…LMFAO. Where the fuck have you been? The FDA is totally captured by Big Pharma. Wake up!
You certainly know words don't you? I am impressed. Just like this child impresses me

Childexpert.jpg

There is also a $15 million bounty offered by the U.S. for the capture of Maduro to face drug-trafficking charges in the U.S.

Hail Biden and his government for doing this. Had it been Trump, he probably would have helped Maduro continue his tyrannical rule. Trump admires tyrants.
It is kind of funny that Biden took his plane. As funny as that is, do you think it will actually change anything in Venezuela?

Your post is deluded.

I do agree that uniparty dupes assume if you oppose one side of it, you’re for the other side. It’s a common trait.

I know many like you who somehow think Trump is an existential threat, yet don’t think K is too. You’ll vote for K believing she’s better than Don. This is purely delusional thinking.

Everything you’ve stated about the vax is wrong.
Wow, I am impressed. All great words. Unfortunately, nothing tangible was said.
It is kind of funny that Biden took his plane. As funny as that is, do you think it will actually change anything in Venezuela?
No, but it does make Maduro's traveling a bit tougher. You do know that most everyone in South America is against Maduro and everyone in Venezuela is big time against him and everyone is bugging him to the nth degree and there is only so much that any man can handle. As such, it is a good thing what Biden did. Not a negative.

No, but it does make Maduro's traveling a bit tougher. You do know that most everyone in South America is against Maduro and everyone in Venezuela is big time against him and everyone is bugging him to the nth degree and there is only so much that any man can handle. As such, it is a good thing what Biden did. Not a negative.
It makes Maduro's traveling a bit tougher until he gets a new plane, which shouldn't be too long.

How many times must they lie to you about the vax and covid before you stop believing them?

It makes Maduro's traveling a bit tougher until he gets a new plane, which shouldn't be too long.
Not so easy as now, there is a $15 million bounty out against him and it will be difficult for him to leave Venezuela and go anywhere as the only thing that can protect him now is his own military people "in Venezuela". In addition, he got that plane illegally and that means he once again "has to find a way" to do that again. Not so easy the 2nd time around.

How many times must they lie to you about the vax and covid before you stop believing them?
When you (or anyone else) can prove that the negatives outweigh the positives.

For now and with 6 vaccinations and no negatives from them, but I have also not gotten Covid even once though I have been in contact with people that had it when I met with them, my own personal experience means that I truly believe that the vaccine is a good thing for me.

Not so easy as now, there is a $15 million bounty out against him and it will be difficult for him to leave Venezuela and go anywhere as the only thing that can protect him now is his own military people "in Venezuela". In addition, he got that plane illegally and that means he once again "has to find a way" to do that again. Not so easy the 2nd time around.
You’ll believe anything the State tells you.

Why would he want to leave? He's got it good right where he's at.

When you (or anyone else) can prove that the negatives outweigh the positives.

For now and with 6 vaccinations and no negatives from them, but I have also not gotten Covid even once though I have been in contact with people that had it when I met with them, my own personal experience means that I truly believe that the vaccine is a good thing for me.
It’s been proven over and over. We know the vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. That used to be why anyone would take a vax. Remember?

It’s been proven over and over. We know the vax doesn’t prevent infection or transmission. That used to be why anyone would take a vax. Remember?
You make all these bold and big statement but NEVER provide links that prove your words. Why do you do that,. If you are SO SURE of what you say, why don't you EVER prove it.

In researching your statement, I did find this

most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease.

In this statement, two things become evident: 1) It does "sometimes" prevent infection (as it has done with me) and secondly and most importantly "It prevents the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease".

If it does that, why wouldn't I take it. Something is better than nothing, isn't it?

Why would he want to leave? He's got it good right where he's at.
No, he does not have it good there. He needs support and money to do what he wants to do. He traveled to Saudi Arabia and to China in 2023, seeking support. He can no longer do that. His power is slowly but surely weakening.

Forum List

Back