Biden's Government takes action against Maduro

Venezuela was ruined long before any sanctions.

You sure about that. The yellow is when we started to ramp up sanctions...

1725364679925.png

It was supposedly acquired illegally because of sanctions. Sanctions we have no business placing on others for doing business other than how we approve.

Well, I really can't argue with that. We sanction people and then go off and start wars and invade countries and then condemn other countries that do the same thing

There is also a $15 million bounty offered by the U.S. for the capture of Maduro to face drug-trafficking charges in the U.S.

Hail Biden and his government for doing this. Had it been Trump, he probably would have helped Maduro continue his tyrannical rule. Trump admires tyrants.
"hail biden" wow...i guess you all aren't even pretending not to be demafascist cultist anymore

There is also a $15 million bounty offered by the U.S. for the capture of Maduro to face drug-trafficking charges in the U.S.

Hail Biden and his government for doing this. Had it been Trump, he probably would have helped Maduro continue his tyrannical rule. Trump admires tyrants.
Only dumb Americans approve of this action.

Since 1970, drugs have been coming to the U.S. from South America. During that time, there have been 6 Republican presidents (7 with Trump) that did not "secure our border where mountains of drugs come in". I do not see you criticizing them. How come?
really? did they suspend all enforcement of border security and go on international TV and tell everyone to surge the border as soon as they were President?

Forum List

Back