Walz avoids commenting on the six dead hostages found in Gaza

As should every Irish-american who holds dual citizenship. Can a mention
the Pakistani DUALIES? or the millions of UMMAH DUALIES?

ALL!!!

No "dual citizens." Loyalty should be to America, or YOU GET YOUR TREASONOUS FUCKING ASS TOSSED OUT!!!

Exactly. We were founded as a Christian nation. We still are one. Our government should be concerned about Christians, not Jews or Muslims.

This is the same toxic crap that prevents the GOP from winning. When the GOP is about

fiscal conservatism
school vouchers
reigning in corruption
shutting the border

it wins.

When the GOP says it is a "Christian Party" it loses to any Democrat. But it takes an IQ over 5 to notice that.... and the Pro Israel Christians are all under 5

ALL!!!

No "dual citizens." Loyalty should be to America, or YOU GET YOUR TREASONOUS FUCKING ASS TOSSED OUT!!!
wrong----dual, triple, even QUADRUPLE citizenship is allowed for US citizens---
those who deny US law can get, THEIR (your) stinking, fucking, islamo nazi
asses out of the USA. "DUALIE" is an islamo nazi meme---even though there are
lots and lots of stinking islamo fucking islamo multicitizen dogs. The good news is that the word DUALIE identifies various piles of shit as the islamo nazi bitches and dogs that they are.

wrong----dual, triple, even QUADRUPLE citizenship is allowed for US citizens---
those who deny US law can get, THEIR (your) stinking, fucking, islamo nazi
asses out of the USA. "DUALIE" is an islamo nazi meme---even though there are
lots and lots of stinking islamo fucking islamo multicitizen dogs. The good news is that the word DUALIE identifies various piles of shit as the islamo nazi bitches and dogs that they are.

I am for tossing everyone disloyal to America out of America, including Muslims, those who qualify, and Zionist Fascist Traitors like you....

Only one plane was used on 911, a 767 CARGO VERSION that hit the South Tower
I saw the second strike from my living room window----islamo-nazi. Actually, at least four planes were infected by the filth of the minions of the rapist dog of mecca

I am for tossing everyone disloyal to America out of America, including Muslims, those who qualify, and Zionist Fascist Traitors like you....

What other aspects of the Constitution are you willing to trash?

I saw the second strike from my living room window----islamo-nazi. Actually, at least four planes were infected by the filth of the minions of the rapist dog of mecca

This is your credibility.

You claim this is a 757...

Forum List

Back