What happened to the Republican party?

^^^ And they say things like this while deflecting for their fellow Trumpsters, who dump on Harris with the nastiest, ugliest, most condescending insults they can conjure.

Group pathology, and ugly as hell.

I don't condone that either Mac, and have said so. You accuse me of making stuff up--but you do. The attacks on her intimate life are unacceptable. However, no matter her gender, she is AT BEST an empty suit and at worst going to destroy at least the economy, if not everything else.

The Trumpsters think that they and their boi king are more intelligent than Kamala Harris.

The Alternate Universe™ is real.
/----/ What is your favorite intelligent Commie Harris quote?

Harris on community banks: ‘We know community banks are in the community.'

Harris on diplomacy: ‘We will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica …’

Harris: ‘It’s time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day'

Harris on Roe V. Wade: ‘I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled …’
Harris on Chicago shooting: 'We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously …'
Harris on Russian gas: ‘Our allies have stood firm and unified in a way… to ensure that we are unified’

Last edited:
/----/ What is your favorite intelligent Commie Harris quote?

Harris on community banks: ‘We know community banks are in the community.'

Harris on diplomacy: ‘We will assist Jamaica in COVID recovery by assisting in terms of the recovery efforts in Jamaica …’

Harris: ‘It’s time for us to do what we have been doing, and that time is every day'

Harris on Roe V. Wade: ‘I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled …’
Harris on Chicago shooting: 'We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously …'
Harris on Russian gas: ‘Our allies have stood firm and unified in a way… to ensure that we are unified’
I could list the myriad stupid, ignorant, childish and embarrassing things Trump has said and posted, but someone like you wouldn't even realize they were stupid, ignorant, childish and embarrassing things.

Because you're a Trumpster, and that's your level.

But thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back