What happened to the Democratic Party?

Your support of bigotry is weird
This issue has been made into a controversy. It is not , Israel should be allowed to live in peace with it's neighbors. The people of Gaza should have freedom and prosperity, like the people of the West Bank are headed for. The only difference is Hamas is blocking any advancement in the progress towards normalizing relationships in the region.

This issue has been made into a controversy. It is not , Israel should be allowed to live in peace with it's neighbors. The people of Gaza should have freedom and prosperity, like the people of the West Bank are headed for. The only difference is Hamas is blocking any advancement in the progress towards normalizing relationships in the region.
Your desire to wipe the Jews off the planet isn’t a controversy, it’s just bigotry and hate

Your desire to wipe the Jews off the planet isn’t a controversy, it’s just bigotry and hate
You are insane ! Show me where I expressed any hatred towards Jews. I'm suggesting the only way forward is to get Hamas out of the picture. This tit for tat garbage has gone on for far too many years.

You are insane ! Show me where I expressed any hatred towards Jews. I'm suggesting the only way forward is to get Hamas out of the picture. This tit for tat garbage has gone on for far too many years.
If you support the demklan party, you support Hamas.

It’s that simple

If you support the demklan party, you support Hamas.

It’s that simple
And to a simpleton like you that makes sense. I support any effort to normalize relationships between Israel and The Gaza Strip. And that will never be done as long as Hamas is in power. If that doesn't make sense to you , you are insane.

And to a simpleton like you that makes sense. I support any effort to normalize relationships between Israel and The Gaza Strip. And that will never be done as long as Hamas is in power. If that doesn't make sense to you , you are insane.
As long as you vote demklan, hamas will be in power

Forum List

Back