What happened to the Democratic Party?

Can the Klan?
You don’t see an anti Israel rally on 10/7 as distasteful?
Legal yes, distasteful to some , hopefully most. Again , So-called Palestinians and Jews aren't the problem. Hamas is the problem for both sides. Hasn't allowed this issue to be resolved .

more weirdness, why you all so weird?
Ok , this is it. I'm not going to give you a platform to display your ignorance any more. It doesn't do anyone , especially you , any good
Will not respond to your ignorant posts anymore., not into your trolling posts. Try to have a nice day if that's possible. I plan on it. Good bye.

The protest is to end Israel. Nothing to do with Hamas
You missed the oint. The Jews and the people of Gaza keep fighting because of Hamas. They always initiate the violence. And Israel can't afford not to respond. Hamas is the problem. Protesting students don't kill people or cause war Hamas does.

You missed the oint. The Jews and the role of Gaza keep fighting because of Hamas. They always initiate the violence. And Israel can't afford not to respond
Hamas is the problem. Protesting students don't kill people or cause war
Had does.
It is at best distasteful and these protesters side with Hamas

1725033791546.png

Ok , this is it. I'm not going to give you a platform to display your ignorance any more. It doesn't do anyone , especially you , any good
Will not respond to your ignorant posts anymore., not into your trolling posts. Try to have a nice day if that's possible. I plan on it. Good bye.
projection is just weird

It is at best distasteful and these protesters side with Hamas
Yes , I just see through it
They've been duped by these terrorists. There is no controversy. Hamas is the problem. Everything else could be resolved in time once given the opportunity. Hamas prevents resolution of the problem. They would cease to exist if the problems are ironed out. They are self-serving terrorists.

Yes , I just see through it
They've been duped by these terrorists. There is no controversy. Hamas is the problem. Everything else could be resolved in time once given the opportunity. Hamas prevents resolution of the problem. They would cease to exist if the problems are ironed out. They are self-serving terrorists.
Why didn’t the the college president say you can have your rally just not on 10/7?

Forum List

Back