Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Trumpers are so bizarre. You think you are annoying someone, but you're just making yourself look like a gaping asshole and utter moron.
I don't care if I annoy democrats. Annoy, don't annoy, it matters not. Democrats are the American Communist Party and there's no way around that.
You're believing lies and spin my friend. Take for example the Biden diary. You believe 100% what you see about that is FACT, right?

“I guess I would. I think that less so because, you don’t know, you don’t want to affect people’s lives if it’s phony stuff in there, because it’s a lot of phony stuff with that whole world. But I think I would,” Trump said.

What he is saying is that there's phony stuff in the Epstein Files. How can that be? And if true, why would you trust anything you read from a bible after it's been stolen and possibly edited by Republicans? And notice it didn't say he raped or molested her. Just "showered" with her.

Yes it happened. Just like JD Vance fucked a couch.
Whatever happened in those "showers" it was enough to destroy the poor girl. Unless you mean there is something genetically wrong with the Biden family that makes them all drug addicts.

The only fact is Trump was there, photographs were taken, and there was an altercation. Everything else is guesses and opinions.
There were dozens of witnesses. From the gold star families, to Trumps staff, and of course the federal employee.

What i was responding to was Sealy's post.
So, no apology.
Well that's the second lie you've told.

Here's your post, where you were replying to me, not sealybob

Marty.jpg

Forum List

Back