Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

And yet all we have heard officially is altercation, Trump Bad.
We know the employees statement to her superiors is covered by 18 USC 1001. Making it a felony to give a false statement. So her version to her employer should be very reliable. Especially since you had dozens of people on Trumps side, who could attest to what happened.

You're admitting Trump is president?
I'm admitting that when Trump was president, he was made aware of the laws, and regulations he was responsible for upholding.

For Trump to claim, he didn't know about the federal regulations at Arlington is ridiculous. What do you think his staff is for. Cheerleading?

What makes you think it was for political purposes, who said so?
Haven't you paid attention to anything Trump has done since before he ran for president. Everything about Trump is about politics. So you don't let a pyromaniac get his hands on a zippo.

Haven't you paid attention to anything Trump has done since before he ran for president. Everything about Trump is about politics. So you don't let a pyromaniac get his hands on a zippo.
You just assume a lot of shit don't you LOL. You expect us to take you seriously?

Who declined to press charges, which tells me the media, once again, blew this out of proportion for political gain.

It's a dead issue now.
Actually just the opposite. The employee was intimidated by what happened to the two Georgia election workers who were harassed by Trump's MAGAts, totally upending their lives. The federal employee probably fear the same would happen to her if she were publicly identified.

Why else would the campaign staff be so upset they couldn’t have their photographer there?
Why wouldn't they be allowed to have their photographer there? Not that I think that you would know but photographers follow around presidential candidates all the time. If it were a Democrat you wouldn't give a shit.

Why wouldn't they be allowed to have their photographer there? Not that I think that you would know but photographers follow around presidential candidates all the time. If it were a Democrat you wouldn't give a shit.
Campaign photographers follow candidates around their campaigns all the time.

But you can’t do that at Arlington National Cemetery.

It wouldn’t be a democrat because democrats don’t pull this lowlife shit.

Democrats know how to stay within the law.

Democrats pull low-life shit all the time what are you talking about? They lie like rugs!

I'd actually add that It wouldn't be a "republican", because "republicans" don't pull this lowlife shit.

It would be limited to MAGA's. Who do this sort of thing, all the time. Like January 6th.

Forum List

Back