Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Yet, magaturds act like losers. Miserable fucking losers. Over 20 years their record for electing candidates sucks, yet they believe they are an undefeated bastion of our political environment. Their orange bag O' shit breaks laws and blames the Department of Justice. He loses case after case after case and the morons call it 'lawfare'.

If you go through your day encountering assholes, chances are the asshole is you.

Tissue?

You see dead soldiers in that photo?
240202-joe-biden-dignified-transfer-dover-ew-219p-f8218f.jpg

Do you?

Trump never passes up an opportunity for self-promotion. His campaign took advantage of the anniversary of troop loss in Afghanistan by organizing a photo op at Arlington Cemetary with the lost soldier's families. Make no mistake. His PR people thought up and organized that ceremony specifically for publicity. There is nothing that self-promoting narcissist won't do for publicity.

Trump is a disease, You have to be stupid to be infected by him. MAGA=hate, stupidity and lies. And yes this country has never been this sick. The cure is coming , Trump is done, over, finished and next MAGA has to be buried next to him if we want to keep our country and it's democracy.

Show 1 lie of mine.

Differences of opinion are not lies. Asking questions is not lying.

Here's one of the lies you posted

You said reality TV crew.

Words mean things.

And I posted what I actually said, which was quoted in that very post

Non Sequitur
The video was made by Trumps campaign crew, and released on his campaigns tiktok
Politics all the way.
I said - The video was made by Trumps campaign crew, and released on his campaigns tiktok
You said - You said reality TV crew.

Do I get an apology?

Here's one of the lies you posted

And I posted what I actually said, which was quoted in that very post

I said - The video was made by Trumps campaign crew, and released on his campaigns tiktok
You said - You said reality TV crew.

Do I get an apology?

What i was responding to was Sealy's post.

Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

This was Trump's reality tv press crew coming in to do some fake/reality tv. They were going to use the graves for political purposes.

That you replied to.

So, no apology.

Its the photographs part that is the problem.

No it isn't. The law forked quoted is about political ACTIVITY onsite, not about using photographs, which has been done in the past by politicians. He was invited there by people who have relatives buried there.

Forum List

Back