Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Trump was absolutely not campaigning say the dozens of campaign staff that accompanied him to the cemetery with cameras and were violently angry when told they couldn’t their campaign photographer couldn’t take photos.

Who is dumb enough to believe this bullshit?
Magaturds are dumb enough to believe this bullshit.

No, you are full of partisan hackery by assuming every current unknown factor is against Trump.

And all you can do is the usual hack tropes, ooooh the big R resident thing done before by all of you clowns.
It's a free country. I don't have to care for the orange bag O' shit, and you can love him. :dunno: Everybody knows this.

I didn't see any dead soldiers in any of your photographs. I did see their families. Is it OK to support Gold star families?
TrumpArlingtonThumberSite.jpg

Those stones don't have the 10 commandments written on them

Trump was absolutely not campaigning say the dozens of campaign staff that accompanied him to the cemetery with cameras and were violently angry when told they couldn’t their campaign photographer couldn’t take photos.

Who is dumb enough to believe this bullshit?
Why did Trump have dozens of campaign staff, for a cemetery visit.

Tic Tic Tic

Much I don't know, but I know, but I do know using dead soldiers as a prop for a political campaign is despicable. That's why Arlington specifically disallows it.
Did you know that Trump was invited there by gold star families? Or is that in your did not know anything frame of mind
Screenshot_20240830-084304_X.jpg

Not if you clowns get power.

Your statement reeks of surrender, like MTV giving up on the M.
Yet, magaturds act like losers. Miserable fucking losers. Over 20 years their record for electing candidates sucks, yet they believe they are an undefeated bastion of our political environment. Their orange bag O' shit breaks laws and blames the Department of Justice. He loses case after case after case and the morons call it 'lawfare'.

If you go through your day encountering assholes, chances are the asshole is you.

Did you know that Trump was invited there by gold star families? Or is that in your did not know anything frame of mind
As I said, this is like January 6th, where people were invited in.
But they broke the rules, and the furniture, once they were inside.

But...but...but... they were invited.

Forum List

Back