Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

Are you taking into account the alteration of the generations? ... our sperm and ova are the haploid generation, and we alternate between that form and the full diploid generation ... more primitive organisms, like ferns, have viable and necessary haploid forms growing in the forest ... for the more evolved mammals, this stage is complete internalized, for safety ... if you believe in that evolution stuff ...

The Bible condemns the "spilling of a man's seed" ... that's more than just masterbation, that's includes hand jobs, oral sex and, well, sex with contraceptive devices, condoms, diaphrams, pills, or God forbid letting the heathen cut you ...

Sex is to make children, or you're wasting God's time ...
Does your god have some sort of deadline he has to meet?

Not a clue. I've never looked at it. But I doubt they were classified to protect democrats.
was the material inaccurate? If you don't know why it would have been classified, then one can presume it was a ploy to hide information from the public. No transparency is bad for civilized cultures.

Oh, and it was protecting demofks. I bet the information on Nixon was once classified.

Information on JFK is still classified, again, the real reason in certain scenarios for something to be classified is due to what the exposure would be to those involved. No other point.

Oh, and people die who attempt to publish said material, or they get arrested and held captive to shut them up. Not the kind of world we need.

Last edited:
You JUST said it wouldn't do and that you had to have mathematical proof. And I've posted orders of magnitude more links than have you.

I asked you to solve a simple equation ... and you refused ...

How are you measuring the greenhouse effect? ... if not SB? ... you can post statistics all you want but that's not theoretical mathematics ... if you accept Planck, then you accept SB ... which means we need to add LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of carbon dioxide to get teeny tiny smallest of small temperature rise ...

... that's just how fourth-root relationships work ... doesn't change weather, doesn't change climate ... it's weather that's catastrophic ... stupid ...

nope, kill all infections and let's live clean without disease.
Then, that’s your choice. NOT the govt. What you do to protect your health is YOUR decision, just like abortions is for pregnant women.

Then, that’s your choice. NOT the govt. What you do to protect your health is YOUR decision, just like abortions is for pregnant women.
so the live person doesn't get the same rights as her? So you are against rights for all!!!

so the live person doesn't get the same rights as her? So you are against rights for all!!!
You called it a person, I didn’t. And no, unborn fetus does not have the same rights as the mother. Get use to it.

Linda Tripp abused her "friendship" with Monica Lewinsky. Julian Assange revealed classified documents concerning republican George W Bush's war in Iraq.
Yeah, that was the leftwing media take on Tripp. Never mind she spilled a huge story that should have disqualified Clinton from completing his term. Instead it was "Oh, she was a terrible friend". Who the freak cares when the president is compromised?

Assange helped sink Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back