Trump campaign staff had altercation with official at Arlington National Cemetery

A staff retard attempted to prohibit a taking of a picture with Trump giving a thumbs up. I believe it was a female who could not keep her personal politics out of her job snd should be fired.
Then quite naturally lying lib loons turned it into an attack from Trump
I believe you're an idiot who would forgive tRump for murdering your kin.

I was just about to post this. No, maga will read you're link and if any of these assholes are really a veteran they would know the law.

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign,” the cemetery said in a statement. “Arlington National Cemetery reinforced and widely shared this law and its prohibitions with all participants. We can confirm there was an incident, and a report was filed.”

Thank you Debbie. When I would walk through Arlington National Cemetery, I could feel how important to respect our honored dead. You can see "The Eternal Flame" of JFK's gravesite from the Memorial Bridge. There are men buried there that I served with. He shits on their grave.

The question must be asked. As a person who despises the military, what drove the Orange Piece of Shit to desecrate the grave of one of our honored dead....it is simple......it's politics. He does not respect our military. He hates our vets. Our honored dead are props for a political ad. He was NOT there to honor our dead, he was there to desecrate them.

The question must be asked. As a person who despises the military, what drove the Orange Piece of Shit to desecrate the grave of one of our honored dead....it is simple......it's politics. He does not respect our military. He hates our vets. Our honored dead are props for a political ad. He was NOT there to honor our dead, he was there to desecrate them.
And you know it wasn't Trump's idea. Some aide suggested it, and Trump ran with it. He is just clueless. He paid exactly zero mind to any of the suckers and losers.

Typical democrat. LIE. The lengths you morons will go in order to cover for the fact that your ticket wouldn't even recognize the 13 service members. Cover for the fact that Joe and the Ho were responsible for their unnecessary deaths. Last one in the room. LOL Run along scumbag.

Thank you Debbie. When I would walk through Arlington National Cemetery, I could feel how important to respect our honored dead. You can see "The Eternal Flame" of JFK's gravesite from the Memorial Bridge. There are men buried there that I served with. He shits on their grave.

joe-biden-28.jpg

I guess Trump's folks wanted some footage for his tik-tok campaign ads?

Some veterans reacted with alarm to reports of an altercation between a member of Donald Trump's entourage and a top official at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday, with a retired Army general calling the incident "repugnant."

Two sources told USA TODAY the incident occurred when a member of Trump's team pushed his way into recording in a part of the cemetery, known as Section 60, where photography is prohibited.

Video from Section 60, where recently buried U.S. service members are interred, later appeared in a Trump campaign Tik Tok in which he criticizes President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, his Democratic rival for the presidency.

"Donald Trump has no right to use our most hallowed ground for his political aims," Fred Wellman, a 22-year Army combat veteran, said Wednesday. "For a lot of us, and I'm not the only one, people are aptly furious."

Forum List

Back