How many people will perish at the DNC 2024?

Trump is done but this country democracy isn't safe till MAGA is laid to rest next to Trump. Then conservatives can go through the lengthy process of putting together a party not built on hate and mental illness. I hope them well actually but it will take them decades to fix what they destroyed, I would guess they will need to a new name Republican is poison in this country now . They allowed and put together the hate party/MAGA. It was put together by them so they should suffer big time and they will.

You never leave the Klan and turn your back on the racist Democrat party.

The party of death and destruction.

View attachment 1002246
YOUR LITTLE LIST IS A JOKE HERE ARE FACTS THAT COUNT Poorest States in this country are all Red states. the welfare states in this country are red states, the lowest pay in this country is red sates , the highest crime in the country is red states, the highest Homicide rate in this country is red states , the states that take more from the fed then they contribute to the fed is red states , paid for by blue states. Highest rapes . red states , most white supremacist groups red states. Most crime in the country is red states, highest homicide by guns are in red states. Places you don't want to raise your family in red states ,worst education in this country red states , how else would they vote red when it is so much against their best interest , They have to keep them dumb. The dumbest people in this country red states.

Youre a Libtard.

The Republican party was created to end Democrat slavery. Booth was pro slavery and anti Lincoln. A Democrat sympathizer. Unlike you a Democrat simpleton.

Youre just too fvckin stupid to understand.
here I will give you a hint ,Lincoln was a classical liberal. You are to fucking dumb to know what it means but people here do and they know how stupid that makes your comment.

What is stupid is to lecture this board on the history of Dems and GOP without recognizing the two parties have flipped on the issue of jim crow and segregation.

You are running from the past. You are just stupid.
Like I said that creep has no clue , the two party's literally switched policy's, direction and philosophy , but the dumb fuck is brain dead and has no clue. He is the normal MAGA , dumb, hate driven, ugly and cruel. There is no such thing as a honorable MAGA or a MAGA that is a American patriot.If there is on thing that binds them together it is stupidity.

Like I said that creep has no clue , the two party's literally switched policy's, direction and philosophy , but the dumb fuck is brain dead and has no clue. He is the normal MAGA , dumb, hate driven, ugly and cruel. There is no such thing as a honorable MAGA or a MAGA that is an American patriot.If there is on thing that binds them together it is stupidity.
One party from the civil war was race obsessed. One party is the same today. It’s the same party so nothing has changed.

Forum List

Back