Republicans in Down Ballot Races are Getting Smoked

Instead of attacking those who criticize Trump maybe Republicans should ask themselves why they are getting smoked in this environment. After four years of a Democratic president with an abysmal approval rating, somehow Republicans are losing easily winnable races.

Long ago said the first to dump Biden or Trump would win big.

Instead of attacking those who criticize Trump maybe Republicans should ask themselves why they are getting smoked in this environment. After four years of a Democratic president with an abysmal approval rating, somehow Republicans are losing easily winnable races.

A Twitter poll? Sorry X. That’s what you’re running with?

and in reality accusations of the Dems have lurched left are false

Maybe... part of the left has gone further left, or maybe it was already there. But mostly I was talking about Maga and other situations in world politics where it's happened. Spain in the 1930s is a good example, Germany then too.

Fckn polls. What an irritating thread

Chip.jpg

Maybe... part of the left has gone further left, or maybe it was already there. But mostly I was talking about Maga and other situations in world politics where it's happened. Spain in the 1930s is a good example, Germany then too.
The Dems have never given the Left a seat at the table of power -- Bernie being an exception after he ran as a Demo, yet went back to being not-a-Dem.

Dennis Kucinich, Bernie pre-prez run? AOC and the squad? What leadership positions? GOP with wingnuts as Speaker.

Dems have been out to get Kari Lake since she came onto the political scene.
She does not help her case at all.

She could have cleaned up as governor had she shut her mouth about the 2020 election (she could have continued the lawsuites in 2022, but kept quiet). She can't seem to help herself.

Polls have Lake down between 5 and 8 points.

I think the OP is posting something that is non-scientific.

Lake will lose.

And I hope she goes away.

Forum List

Back