Lets Talk About A Democratic City

You do realize that by default your leftists MUST champion ALL things proven to be bad for society….right?
What I realize is that you bigots don't get to determine what's good for society.

San Diego has issues, but it's not nearly as bad as Los Angeles and the Bay Area and San Diego also has a Democratic mayor. California hasn't had a Republican governor in over a decade. The Republicans haven't controlled either chamber of the state legislature since the turn of the century.
Look, we saw what happened when Republicans controlled congress and DC. They left us with a depession in 2008. The we see what Republican leadership did in 2020. 500,000 dead, 25 milion infected with another 500,000 to die later. I have seen what Republican policy did to our state. You guys don't get to just hang on to your anti Califonia bias in this argument. Because Arnold left the state fucked up. Democratic policies are not making banks deny loans to entrepreneurs in black communities. So I presented a common problem for most democrtic cities in this country. Republican state governments and Repubican policies of those governmets.

1724909539970.png

"Republicans control 27 State Houses, while Democrats have control of 21. In Alaska, power is shared via a bipartisan coalition. Nebraska has a unicameral (single body) legislature...

There are currently 23 Republican and 17 Democratic trifectas, where a single party holds the governorship and controls both chambers of the state legislature."

1724909558314.png

There are currently 23 Republican (including Nebraska) and 17 Democratic trifectas. For details on the most recent shifts, see the table below the map.

1724909159924.png

In eight of the 10 states where there is no trifecta, it is because the governor is of a different party than the one with full control of the legislature. Only Alaska and Pennsylvania are different. In Pennsylvania, each party controls one chamber.1 In Alaska, both legislative bodies are governed by a bipartisan coalition.

So if Atlanta has a problem, is it really because of the "Democrat mayor"? And look at Florida. You really want to blame Democrts for the mess DeSantis made? Or Texas, I guess it's te democrat matyors of those cities that are the probem, not that idiot Republican governor, the criminal Repubican AG and the Republican legdature.

Forum List

Back