It's Time To Recognize That Everything From The Democrats Is A Lie

Shall I point you to the website of the many thousands of Trump lies? Or wait, you'll say that's a conspiracy.

There's just recently, when he claimed Harris went to meet with Putin. Or that crime rates are higher now. Or that everyone he doesn't like is a communist.

Keep it up with the unibomber-style rants. Rest assured, they get as much attention as Trump's rants do now. At this stage, the purpose you serve is as an interesting psychological study.
Watch how defty I destroy you yet again .

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

“Liberals have discovered a new word.

Lie: “to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive.”

Like a teenager who just learned a new SAT word, the left is using and misusing this word to characterize President Trump’s statements. From his most recent “last night in Sweden” remark to his assertion that the murder rate is at its highest mark in 47 years, liberals have incorrectly labeled Trump as “intending to deceive.”

The left used Trump’s vague statement to impart sinister suspicion. “How dare he make up a terrorist attack!?” and “liar!” were but a few of the apoplectic freak-outs. Meanwhile, the person beside me heard it entirely differently. “He’s referring to information he gathered regarding Sweden last night,” this person said.

Trump’s clarification on Twitter that his “last night” remark indeed referred to a Friday night Fox News segment on crime in Sweden validated the latter interpretation over the former. Nevertheless, the former interpretation was adopted as gospel.

The left’s “lying” narrative was again on full display when Trump stated that the murder rate was the highest it has been in 47 years. The liberals accused Trump of intentionally planting a false statistic, but they ought to have done a cursory Google search, which would have clarified exactly what Trump was getting at: the U.S. had just seen the biggest increase in murders in 45 years.

Trump used this statistic several times throughout the campaign, and Politifact rated his statement as “mostly true.” But this time Trump left out one word — increase — and the left lost it, resorting to the “lying” label.

The truth is liberals are using every tactic possible to drown the Trump presidency. False allegations of racism, bigotry, xenophobia, anti-Semitism, and now lying each have their own chapter in the Trump takedown playbook.

As it turns out, the only lies being told are not by President Donald Trump but by liberals, who will hypocritically mischaracterize Trump’s every action. They do so intentionally – the very definition of a “lie.” https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/320512-liberal-lies-about-president-trump

Shall I point you to the website of the many thousands of Trump lies? Or wait, you'll say that's a conspiracy.

There's just recently, when he claimed Harris went to meet with Putin. Or that crime rates are higher now. Or that everyone he doesn't like is a communist.

Keep it up with the unibomber-style rants. Rest assured, they get as much attention as Trump's rants do now. At this stage, the purpose you serve is as an interesting psychological study in how cult fanaticism leads to self-lobotomizing.
Just out of curiosity, as I already know the answer, but do they also maintain a list of all the lies told by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Barack Obama? They are equally numerous and in the case of Joe Biden, cover the entire length of his mooching off the people -- 50 years.

Or are they imbecile hacks, like yourself?

Just out of curiosity, as I already know the answer, but do they also maintain a list of all the lies told by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Barack Obama? They are equally numerous and in the case of Joe Biden, cover the entire length of his mooching off the people -- 50 years.

Or are they imbecile hacks, like yourself?
"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

Lies, Damn Lies….and Obama Lies

The Left.....just no sense of irony.

Every time I read one of their posts claiming Trump lies, I shake my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

Trump lies???? I mean…really….after Hussein Obama, how can anyone… ….anyone……use the term ’lie’ about anyone else????

Check out the Obama-Lies hit parade….

1.” "We can't drill our way out of this problem." Any time he talks about energy, he trots out that phrase. Whatever the problem, increasing domestic oil supply is never the solution. In 2012, when running for re-election, the president declared: "Even if we drilled every square inch of this country right now, we're going to be relying on other countries for oil."
The Daily Bulletin - December 8, 2014 | RealClearEnergy

“Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices Sorry, Mr. President: Turns Out We Can Drill Our Way to Lower Gas Prices - American Energy Alliance

Could his lies about drilling have anything to do with this???

“Obama's OMB ignores document subpoena; Upton/Stearns House panel says Monday morning or else…The subpoena is for thousands of documents requested months ago by the committee's Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations concerning OMB's evaluation of a Department of Energy economic stimulus program loan guarantee worth $535 million for Solyndra, Inc.,…” http://www.sfexaminer.com/blogs/bel...ocument-subpoena-uptonstearns-house-panel-say

Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

"....past-President Cecile Richards falsely claimed her organization provided mammograms. Even the Washington Postdebunked that claim. Ultimately, former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards was forced to admit under oath in a congressional hearing that the abortion giant doesn’t provide mammograms."
Planned Parenthood on the Defensive

Forum List

Back