Is it Acceptable to Repeat a Blatant Lie in a Political Speech?

Antifa (/ænˈtiːfə, ˈænti(ˌ)fə/) is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that use nonviolent direct action, incivility, or violence to achieve their aims.
So does that mean they are non-violently violent or violently non-violent?

This has been debunked numerous times, yet Biden and Dims continue to lie about it.

I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers, and you see them come with the black outfits, and with the helmets, and the baseball bats, you got a lot of bad people in the other group too.

Oh, and by the way, to all of you here on the left. You guys really have the nerve, as you keep looking down your noses bringing up Charlottesville whenever you can, meanwhile people on your own side are conducting 'Charlottesville', every day somewhere across this country, with your anti-Semitic protests, that will soon be out of control as campuses all across this country will be filling back up with students who will be creating hostility towards Jewish students.

Oh, and by the way, to all of you here on the left. You guys really have the nerve, as you keep looking down your noses bringing up Charlottesville whenever you can, meanwhile people on your own side are conducting 'Charlottesville', every day somewhere across this country, with your anti-Semitic protests, that will soon be out of control as campuses all across this country will be filling back up with students who will be creating hostility towards Jewish students.

Jews will not replace us!

1724339238227.jpeg

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].
/—-/ Tampon Timmy is caught in another lie about being a coach.
Social media calls out Tim Walz coaching history after former players take center stage at DNC
Social media calls out Tim Walz coaching history after former players take center stage at DNC
Amy Klobuchar introduces Timothy Walz as a coach who ‘turned’ a team ‘into state champions,’" one person said in a post on X. "He was NEVER a head coach. He didn’t ‘turn’ anyone into state champions.
"He was the Assistant Coach not the Coach," Richard Grenell, former U.S. ambassador to Germany, said on X.

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].
Well, what about Trump?

Does he have bigger crowds than MLK?
Does Joe Biden kill new borns?
Does Trump have 93% of the vote?

THEN SHUT YOUR MOTHER-FUCKING, GODDAMN MOUTH, YOU MOTHER-FUCKER!

It was. He said the words, Snopes is only saying he wasn't saying them specifically about neo-nazi's but rather Confederate idolaters, which I'd argue is the same thing but I'm not Snopes. They can hold whatever opinion they want.
hahahah he said the words...hahah

Harris said she hates white people.

She has certainly said the words "white" "hates" and "people"

Just weird, just so weird you'd say that

Well, what about Trump?

Does he have bigger crowds than MLK?
Does Joe Biden kill new borns?
Does Trump have 93% of the vote?

THEN SHUT YOUR MOTHER-FUCKING, GODDAMN MOUTH, YOU MOTHER-FUCKER!
weird "whataboutism" won't help your lying leader

Forum List

Back