Republicans in Down Ballot Races are Getting Smoked

She does not help her case at all.

She could have cleaned up as governor had she shut her mouth about the 2020 election (she could have continued the lawsuites in 2022, but kept quiet). She can't seem to help herself.

I brought this point up two years ago. If she had not jumped on the election fraud train there's a good chance she'd have won given how close the race was. Even if she still lost, had she accepted her loss gracefully instead of again claiming fraud and suing over and over she'd have a real shot at winning this race. Another Trump endorsement costing the Republicans another winnable seat.

Until now, Arizona hadn't had two Democratic Senators since the 1950s. That's what Donald Trump and Turning Points USA has done to the Arizona Republican Party.

Instead of attacking those who criticize Trump maybe Republicans should ask themselves why they are getting smoked in this environment. After four years of a Democratic president with an abysmal approval rating, somehow Republicans are losing easily winnable races.

Republicans only need to focus on getting TRUMP elected, since he's going to be a "Dictator" down ballot races will hold little meaning... :itsok:

I brought this point up two years ago. If she had not jumped on the election fraud train there's a good chance she'd have won given how close the race was. Even if she still lost, had she accepted her loss gracefully instead of again claiming fraud and suing over and over she'd have a real shot at winning this race. Another Trump endorsement costing the Republicans another winnable seat.
Two years ago you wanted to lose all of the races. It was somehow going to be better after the loss. This was your wish. You should be happy.

Since 2020, Republicans have not been doing as well as some people want to believe. Trump's MAGA takeover of the Old GOP is now complete. We shall see how they fare now, compared to when Trump and Jan 6 became a rallying cry for MAGA beliefs.
James Carville said watch out, Trump is notorious for under performing in the polls.

Dems have been out to get Kari Lake since she came onto the political scene.
Speaking of the airblown dipshit, she sure does like the sound of her own voice as much as Trump likes his own voice.

When she was speaking during a Trump rally recently, she would not shut up. So the campaign had to send her a message:

kari-lake-get-off-stage.jpg

Now she was stepping on Trump's spotlight. She STILL wouldn't shut up, so they had to send her another message:

kari-lake-get-off-stage-trump-waiting.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You know, I live in Trump territory. A funny thing. Every other pickup truck used to have a Trump flag in the back. Some had multiple flags, including one memorable truck which had eight.

The Trumptards also used to show up at least once a month and form a long line along the highway through town and fly their flags and chant shit at passing cars.

I honestly cannot remember the last time I saw those people and their little parade.

I can't even remember the last time I saw a pickup with a flag.

I don't even see any Trump lawn signs around here.

After four years of a Democratic president with an abysmal approval rating, somehow Republicans are losing easily winnable races.

Shades of 2018 and 2022 all over again. The reason why I hate the GOP and refuse to register Republican.
Corruption and cheating afoot everywhere and as usual, the hapless GOP arrive at a gun fight with a kid's baseball bat.
Worse, I think half the GOP are in on it as RINOS helping the DNC to win.
So much for the short career of Laura Trump as co-chair of the RNC.

It's not his endorsement.

It is her mouth. In addition to being hyperbolic, she was very mean.

It turned me off to her. I voted for her, but with a lot of disgust.

Where is the insult? This is not an election for this down ballot or that down ballot or even Trump v Kamala.. Just like I said, he's supporting a Stalinist Party masquerading as the Democrat Party.

And you use the insult again. Calling them a "Stalinist Party" is just nonsense. You know it, you're not even trying to be reasonable.

Easy. Put a damn wall around Cali and New York and stop them from running to other states to vote in more Idiots.

You cant fix Stupid and the Brain Washing will send our Nation to Hell.

Enjoy Freedom as it lasts I feel sorry for our youth. They will regret this path when its too late.

Forum List

Back