Boycott Israel

That's a pretty racist thing to say?

So let me get this straight, you want a total and complete Jewish State, just like the Nazis wanted an Aryan Nation?

I'm glad that everyone can see the many ways in which Zionism and Nazism are alike.

1. "Chosen People" = "Master Race"

2. "Greater Israel" = "Lebensraum"

3. Both ideologies identify with violent, ancient mythologies that entitle them to whatever land they covet.

Other similarities:

"The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration"

EXCERPT " Zionists found common cause with Hitler, Eichmann, and the Nazis and used anti-Semitism and Nazism as a means of achieving their end which was the establishment of a Jewish state.

The two reactionary movements shared the view that German Jews were living in that country as a ‘foreign race’ and that the racial divide was essential to maintain.

The Zionists’ use of Nazism involved, among other things, the blocking of avenues of escape to other countries of Europe’s Jews and diverting them to Palestine, even as the death trains began to roll in Europe.

The rise of Nazism and Hitler to power was never, or almost never, opposed by the Zionists prior to the establishment of Israel."CONTINUED

I'm glad that everyone can see the many ways in which Zionism and Nazism are alike.

1. "Chosen People" = "Master Race"

2. "Greater Israel" = "Lebensraum"

3. Both ideologies identify with violent, ancient mythologies that entitle them to whatever land they covet.

Other similarities:

"The Zionist-Nazi Collaboration"

EXCERPT " Zionists found common cause with Hitler, Eichmann, and the Nazis and used anti-Semitism and Nazism as a means of achieving their end which was the establishment of a Jewish state.

The two reactionary movements shared the view that German Jews were living in that country as a ‘foreign race’ and that the racial divide was essential to maintain.

The Zionists’ use of Nazism involved, among other things, the blocking of avenues of escape to other countries of Europe’s Jews and diverting them to Palestine, even as the death trains began to roll in Europe.

The rise of Nazism and Hitler to power was never, or almost never, opposed by the Zionists prior to the establishment of Israel."CONTINUED
The difference is that the Jews really are the Master Race.

Forum List

Back