Boycott Israel

Why are you being evasive as if you're ashamed of your support for Israel's genocidal agenda?

I've spent time in the Levant listening to Nakba survivors who, unlike Holocaust survivors, have endured worse conditions for longer but don't receive hundreds of billions of dollars in reparations.

How can you support internationally condemned Zionist genocide, land theft and expansionism when ethical Jews oppose atrocities (1) committed by criminal Jews?

(1). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

1719278034345.png

Is this the best that you losers can do?

Apparently so:

With thanks to Shulamit Aloni for her observations:

“Don’t be caught out by ‘the trick’”

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.
”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni

Apparently so:

EXCERPTS "“Well, it’s a trick, we always use it. When from Europe somebody is criticizing Israel, then we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Israel, then they are anti-Semitic.....

And it’s very easy to blame people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of the Jewish people, and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians.
”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni
Israel is not a loser. Israel has survived for decades against the odds because the Jews are the most superior and accomplished 0.2% of the world's population.

Apparently so:

”CONTINUED
Shulamit Aloni
Another thin skinned antisemite trying to pose as a victim.

i would not shop there. I would shop at a store that featured goods made in Israel.
Me too. Liberals posted a list of brands that they say are “pro-Israel” in an effort to get people to boycott them, and I took note of them to know which ones to patronize.

When you think of how moderate South Africa's apartheid was compared to the murderous Gaza genocide currently underway, there's no way that a simple boycott could be called "anti Semitic".

It is at least my opinion that condemning the current Gaza policy of the existing Israeli government is not being "anti Israel" or "anti Semitic".

It is simply bad policy because hostilities in the region will either spiral upward or downward.

Just recently, Netanyahu declared that there would be no downward spiral (i.e. cease fire) so that increases the likelihood of Hezbollah ramping up operations on another front and creating an upward spiral certain to further deepen America's military involvement.

Next, the Israelis have neither the manpower nor mood to fight 2 or 3 million resentful and determined Muslims of the 1.7 Billion strong Islamic world.
That same 1.7 Billion Islamic world has been forming alliances with the BRIC nations and other countries.

America neither needs nor wants to be on unnecessarily hostile terms with the majority of the world because Netanyahu and his henchmen are obsessed with bombing Palestinian refugee camps.

My point is that Netanyahu's infatuation with exterminating Gaza's homeless, hungry, sick and traumatized men women and children could very easily result in America being manipulated into fighting another war (1), (2) for the criminality of Israel's right wing extremists.

America cannot let AIPAC and Netanyahu further enflame an already volatile situation.

Thanks,

(1). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

(2). "Top Pentagon adviser says ‘Israeli lobby’ funds officials who want war"

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

When you think of how moderate South Africa's apartheid was compared to the murderous Gaza genocide currently underway, there's no way that a simple boycott could be called "anti Semitic".

It is at least my opinion that condemning the current Gaza policy of the existing Israeli government is not being "anti Israel" or "anti Semitic".

It is simply bad policy because hostilities in the region will either spiral upward or downward.

Just recently, Netanyahu declared that there would be no downward spiral (i.e. cease fire) so that increases the likelihood of Hezbollah ramping up operations on another front and creating an upward spiral certain to further deepen America's military involvement.

Next, the Israelis have neither the manpower nor mood to fight 2 or 3 million resentful and determined Muslims of the 1.7 Billion strong Islamic world.
That same 1.7 Billion Islamic world has been forming alliances with the BRIC nations and other countries.

America neither needs nor wants to be on unnecessarily hostile terms with the majority of the world because Netanyahu and his henchmen are obsessed with bombing Palestinian refugee camps.

My point is that Netanyahu's infatuation with exterminating Gaza's homeless, hungry, sick and traumatized men women and children could very easily result in America being manipulated into fighting another war (1), (2) for the criminality of Israel's right wing extremists.

America cannot let AIPAC and Netanyahu further enflame an already volatile situation.

Thanks,

(1). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”

"Douglas Macgregor blamed pro-Israel policy for driving the United States into the Iraq conflict after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks,"

EXCERPT "Douglas Macgregor, a top adviser to President Donald Trump’s new acting defense secretary, routinely blames “the Israeli lobby” and “neocons” for pushing the United States into wars.

CNN’s KFile uncovered interviews in which Macgregor, a decorated combat veteran who appears frequently on Fox News and other conservative media, says “pro-Israel” donors and the pro-Israel lobby are behind efforts to drive the United States into war." CONTINUED

When you think of how moderate South Africa's apartheid was

How many blacks in government under South African apartheid?
How many blacks voted under South African apartheid?

compared to the murderous Gaza genocide currently underway,

How many dead per Israeli bomb dropped?
How many dead per day?

Thanks,

The Palestinians are getting what they deserve for supporting Hamas and shooting rockets at Israel.

Forum List

Back