Tucker Carlson - Alex Jones

Feel free to show the class where I brought up the Dirty Don in your ridiculous thread supporting that Piece of Shit Alex Jones and the Lying Tuck?

Obviously you are a Trumpybear Dick Sucker.
You just asked me to go through your comments and prove what you are, I did

You believe in climate change

You have TDS

Fair to bet you also think BLM is a righteous organization, that you are vaxxed and you def support Biden

If you don't go ahead and in detail deny those 3 things

You won't because you know I'm right

You just asked me to go through your comments and prove what you are, I did

You believe in climate change

You have TDS

Fair to bet you also think BLM is a righteous organization, that you are vaxxed and you def support Biden

If you don't go ahead and in detail deny those 3 things

You won't because you know I'm right
You have no quotes of mine. The slight amount of warming mankind has caused so far has not caused the climate of the current epoch to change. That has been my position for years. I'm also not sure who is more detrimental, the deniers of AGW or the AGW Alarmists.

I agree with Liz Cheney on the Trumpybear. He was unfit for office in 2016 and his record proves he will never be fit to lead the free world. I support good old Joe over him.

BLM is a one sided slogan. I prefer Your Life Matters.

What I know is that you appear to be a partisan hack.

You have no quotes of mine. The slight amount of warming mankind has caused so far has not caused the climate of the current epoch to change. That has been my position for years. I'm also not sure who is more detrimental, the deniers of AGW or the AGW Alarmists.

I agree with Liz Cheney on the Trumpybear. He was unfit for office in 2016 and his record proves he will never be fit to lead the free world. I support good old Joe over him.

BLM is a one sided slogan. I prefer Your Life Matters.

What I know is that you appear to be a partisan hack.
"It will take a huge climatic catastrophe for people to change and that might not happen until the next century."

536 AD is the worst year on record as far as climate goes all you alarmists can gtfo with your hysteria

You agree with Liz Cheney? LOL so you're a NeoCon then like Bush. Yeah the Bushes and Cheneys have been great for America LOL as I thought you support Biden tho like most other neocons

Then you have the temerity to call someone else a partisan hack LOL

You should do stand up comedy or kids bday parties cause 100% you are a clown

And you support BLM who takes money to Buy Large Mansions, you support the Biden's who take money from foreign nations for presidential access, you support Big Pharma who made how much pushing poison?

Yeah stfu
No comparison, other than you fit right in personally with Alex.

Who is Tucker Carlson?

The name kind of rings a bell. Wasn't he that guy who willfully propagated Trump's Big Lie even though he privately admitted it was all false and couldn't wait to be rid of Trump?

"It will take a huge climatic catastrophe for people to change and that might not happen until the next century."

536 AD is the worst year on record as far as climate goes all you alarmists can gtfo with your hysteria
Hasn't happened yet has it? When we don't have Atlantic Hurricanes then we can say the climate has changed. When the rain forests in S. America become deserts, then we can say the climate has changed. When the Gulf Stream stops flowing .......

Hasn't happened yet has it? When we don't have Atlantic Hurricanes then we can say the climate has changed. When the rain forests in S. America become deserts, then we can say the climate has changed. When the Gulf Stream stops flowing .......
You claim it will happen next century, 536 was the worst. Exactly what carbon infusion in the atmosphere caused that? Be specific or stop pushing your bs

You claim it will happen next century, 536 was the worst. Exactly what carbon infusion in the atmosphere caused that? Be specific or stop pushing your bs
It might. That is the real consensus of most of the studies. It certainly hasn't happened with the slight amount of warming we contributed so far. It was particulate matter in the atmosphere that caused a drop in temperatures, not an increase because of the burning of fossil fuels and rising CO2 levels.

It might not. As the Ice melts in Greenland and the earth rises from the decreased weight, volcanos currently capped by the weight of the ice, might erupt and cause significant cooling and mitigate the heat we've added. We'll never know.

New World Order
Who is the leader of the New World Order?
iu

Who are their members?
iu

What authority do they have?

poltergeist-theyre-here.gif

Elon Musk Says Far-Right Firebrand Alex Jones Will Be Reinstated on X/Twitter​

It's a great video which I listened to a few days ago and though I rarely bother with Alex these days , his predictions / forecasts have been uncannily accurate .
For over 20 years --- one wrong and over twenty right .

And that assumes for discussion purposes that he was not set up by the CIA over Sandy Hook .
The CIA could not abide his revelations and decided to teach him and whistleblowers what can happen to naughty people . But he cut a deal and has never been inside and never will pay a penny of his fines . Usual CIA nonsense TV Show Trial .

BTW . He is back on X

Forum List

Back