Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

We may actually be in general agreement here w/ our only divergence being w/ what we consider. What I'm seeing is that time frames matter. $35/gal. gasoline would be chaos if it hit us over night. That risk is something I'm seeing as likely as an invasion of attackers from Mars. otoh, if we found ourselves w/ $35/gal. gas a hundred years from how then we could be happy w/ that. I can remember $0.30/gal. in my own lifetime. That's no more than general over all inflation.
Yup….If gas was $35 a gallon, we’d be in bigger trouble than just not affordin* to drive. Besides, gas prices follow wages and earning power….petro stations aren’t stupid. They charge what the market will accept, and it varies. And inflated prices seem to follow the affluent around like puppy dogs.

No, because they were clearly politically motivated
No, they were not "clearly politically motivated".
will be soon dismissed
I seriously doubt that, but in any case, until they are, he's a convicted felon.
and were timed during the campaign season
Perhaps he shouldn't have fought so hard to delay the proceedings. Could have had this all out of the way a couple years ago.
Most occurred decades ago and were known about in 2016.
The problem here is your lack of understanding as to how the statute of limitations works.
Clinton's crimes were done while in office and put the nation at risk.
More at risk than stealing the nation's most classified nuclear secrets and storing them in a cardboard box in a bathroom in a club open to paying guests?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back