Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

To folks like Harpy the more weird and unconventional one is the ‘cooler’,

To an extent yes. Being average or normal is rather boring.

Nobody has ever said "I want to be an average baseball player or an average businessman." Yet your entire life is built around conforming and being "normal".

What a shitty way to live.

.Remember, by default the left MUST champion ALL things abnormal…it’s in their rule book.

There is nothing abnormal about any of the pics in the OP

Problem one.
You’re judging parenting skills based entirely on the appearance of their child.

But it is not even the appearance of the child, it is 4 pictures out of 1000s out there of the girl.

Prejudiced people do it.

You know nothing of her character based on her appearance.

He is a dishonest piece of shit that ignores photos like these

1724958409727.png

1724958442995.png

1724958472300.png

To folks like Harpy the more weird and unconventional one is the ‘cooler’, more PROGRESSIVE and forward thinking they are. Harps, like all lefties, hates normalities and conformity….Remember, by default the left MUST champion ALL things abnormal…it’s in their rule book.
What’s sad is; while woke purple hair weirdo parents are all giddy about how woke, progressive and bizarre their kids are the kids are likely dying inside….the bizarre outer appearance is supposed to be recognized by adults as a cry out for help.
The purple hairs will put their suicidal children on depression and anxiety meds and brag about it.
More Twilight Zone shit.
Ok, white old boomer.

She should grift like the Fat Elvis family baby momma offspring.

Nobody has ever said "I want to be an average baseball player or an average businessman." Yet your entire life is built around conforming and being "normal".

What a shitty way to live.

hahaha…cool spin.
We aren’t talking about one’s agility, intelligence or level of ambition…but you know that.
We are talking about physical presentation and what that generally tells us about what’s going on inside someone.

You not having the ability to recognize ones inner feelings based on what we see outside is reckless…Fuck your FEELZ, open your damn eyes.
Well put together men don’t get face tattoos and well put together women don’t rock armpit hair and scatter their body with bootleg jail-house tattoos. Get UnWoke bud.

hahaha…cool spin.
We aren’t talking about one’s agility, intelligence or level of ambition…but you know that.
We are talking about physical presentation and what that generally tells us about what’s going on inside someone.

Yep, one's physical presentation. They can be like you and be an conformist or they can choose not to be. I am the latter, and so is Ella. Good for her.

You not having the ability to recognize ones inner feelings based on what we see outside is reckless…Fuck your FEELZ, open your damn eyes.

4 pictures taken from her modeling career do not say a fucking thing about what is going on in her head.

Well put together men don’t get face tattoos and well put together women don’t rock armpit hair and scatter their body with bootleg jail-house tattoos. Get UnWoke bud.

I knew the arm pit hair had triggered you. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You are so easy.

As for the tattoos, I am pretty sure my daughter has more and she has been earning 6 figures since the age of 26.

hahaha…cool spin.

Don't go to Europe old white boomer.

Yeah, parents should try to raise non-conforming children…such is great for their development of social skills.
Right, most women have armpit hair and wear “hey look at me, I’m weird” headwear.
Yep. The Trump boys would be working at Wendy's dropping fries had Donny not been their daddy.
Purple Hair Person:
‘All people would be underachievers like me if it wasn’t for their lineage.’

Yeah, parents should try to raise non-conforming children…such is great for their development of social skills.

Yep, 100%. Conforming is for communist and fascist.

Right, most women have armpit hair and wear “hey look at me, I’m weird” headwear.

Women her age, yeah it is pretty common.

‘All people would be underachievers like me if it wasn’t for their lineage.’

Just because you are a broke loser, does not mean the rest of us are underachievers

I am the latter, and so is Ella. Good for her.
HOLY SHIT….you don’t say. Fuck, I never would have guessed you’re a weirdo.
4 pictures taken from her modeling career do not say a fucking thing about what is going on in her head.
Face it, she looks like a female axe murderer bud…All sane conventional people see it.
As for the tattoos, I am pretty sure my daughter has more and she has been earning 6 figures since the age of 26.
HOLY SHIT…you don’t say. Fuck, I never would have guessed.

We’ve learned alot about you in the last few days….Didn’t you say your wife was a super left SJW?
but but but…you swear you’re not a lefty…right?

Why, because she does not dress according to your standards?

Or because she works as a model and gets paid to wear all sorts of clothing?

Or just because he dad is married to a Dem so you have to find a reason to hate on her?
People who deface their bodies are very angry at something. In her case, probably her Dad for cheating on her mom with the housekeeper.

HOLY SHIT….you don’t say. Fuck, I never would have guessed you’re a weirdo.

Yep, I am. Once I got out of the Corps I always worked to stand out and not conform to archaic dress codes.

Face it, she looks like a female axe murderer bud…All sane conventional people see it.

Not at all, see the pics in post #73.

HOLY SHIT…you don’t say. Fuck, I never would have guessed.

Good point, there was never any doubt my children would succeeded well above their peers. As a 27 year old she earned 3 times the median for her age group, and that just with a BSN and hard work.

Has to really piss people like you off

Forum List

Back