Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

People who deface their bodies are very angry at something. In her case, probably her Dad for cheating on her mom with the housekeeper.

Easy to tell who has never served in the military.

Heck, I am getting a new tattoo soon. Got my first one in Okinawa in 1991.

I don't feel any hate at all. I feel very sorry for this troubled child who is obviously hurting from her father's horrid behavior.

You are nothing but a huge bundle of hate.
In her case, probably her Dad for cheating on her mom with the housekeeper.

Why then do the Trump kids not care about their dad cheating on every wife he has ever had? I guess they have no morals at all

I ponder why you're so attracted to married men who fuck their kids' babysitters. Both Joe Biden and Doug Emhoff share this weird kink.

I have no doubt Weird Walz has done it, too. Although in his case, the nanny was probably male.
What in the world makes you think I’m attracted to any of that?! Your dishonesty is shining bright. How about you don’t put words in my mouth and learn to answer a direct question without the obvious divisions. Care to try again, without the cowardly dodge?

The great apologist is here, nothing or no one is not 'normal', unless you're a Trump supporter of course. Talk about irony.

Yep, I tend to defend young people who have done nothing wrong other than have a different sense of style than some old fucking white dude

Ella is screaming for help. She abhors herself.

Yeah, she looks so very unhappy...

1724958409727.png

1724958442995.png

1724958472300.png

1724974226904.png

This isn’t about “style” it’s all about a child hurting inside and woke purple hair adults too giddy to see it.

You base the idea of her hurting inside off her style. That is all you have to go by, and then only 4 pictures out of thousands.

Yeah, parents should try to raise non-conforming children…such is great for their development of social skills.

Right, most women have armpit hair and wear “hey look at me, I’m weird” headwear.

Purple Hair Person:
‘All people would be underachievers like me if it wasn’t for their lineage.’
Order up! Who had the white plain bread, oatmeal and milk!

You base the idea of her hurting inside off her style. That is all you have to go by, and then only 4 pictures out of thousands.
Ella Emhoff has already achieved more in life than broke loser.

He is just jelli old white guy.

I think that’s the platter for the dude who built the amazing nation that Harpy Eagle and you purple hairs are fucking up with all your twilight zone shit.

It is so fascinating to watch someone brag about being just an average cog in the wheel that would never rock the boat.

With every post you make I am so glad I am not you.

I think that’s the platter for the dude who built the amazing nation that Harpy Eagle and you purple hairs are fucking up with all your twilight zone shit.
Hilarious

Since women and people of color were denied the ability for centuries. But they proved to be the people that made you eat your words about equality.

And after years of discrimination persevered and proved to be more reliable defenders of freedom.

Hilarious

Since women and people of color were denied the ability for centuries. But they proved to be the people that made you eat your words about equality.

And after years of discrimination persevered and proved to be more reliable defenders of freedom.
In a feeble attempt to plagerize I’m pretty sure you just hacked someones SJW shit… I know you don’t even know what the fuck you just said.

Forum List

Back