Why do people say political lobbying is a major problem in the US and is nothing but bribery? (Congress, illegal?

tldr. Stop sounding like a girl.
Is that a proposal? Sorry boo, I'm already hitched.

"You sound like a girl."

What are you... five? I outgrew the koodies stage a long time ago. Maybe you should too.

Last edited:
It's funny when homosexuals try to play off their homosexuality. :rolleyes:
The fact that you think "homosexual" or "girl" are somehow effective insults leads me to believe that you are as I said five. Or have a pecker the size of a matchstick and feel you need to compensate.

Now I will admit I draw some pleasure trading insults with you, but at some point it starts to feel like clubbing baby seals and a bit unsportsmanlike. So run along boo, and don't feel bad. Having a micropenis is a medical condition and some day you will find a woman who's fine with it and will like you for you. Mind you considering the emotional maturity that "you" have, some patientence will be required. But I promise she's out there.

Last edited:
It looks like you Dad did not bring out his belt enough to turn you into Adult as reading your post from forkup and plagerist reads like you back in elementary school.

It looks like you Dad did not bring out his belt enough to turn you into Adult as reading your post from forkup and plagerist reads like you back in elementary school.
Sorry for screwing up your thread Parker but he started it.;)

I usually don't engage in trolling. And like to actually talk. But in this case, it got away from me.

I hope it made you chuckle at least.

In any case, my sincere apology.

Forum List

Back