What happened to Joes dementia?

You mean someone who was almsot worst rated VP in history, couldnt even get 2% in her own state, nor received one vote from the public? lolz
I think the whole thing was a ruse to a) make Republicans comfortable nominating Trump, assuming he'd be going against someone even more incoherent then him, and b) get a DEI two-bagger elected President without all that pesky "due process". They're big on that shit.

Last edited:
/—-/ That’s why Lame Duck Joe was scheduled for 11:30 pm then told to leave Chicago. A sitting president unwelcome at his party’s convention.
image000000.jpeg

The 'dementia' is repeating the the same lie over and over about Trump's 'there are good people on both sides' comments, that have been repeatedly debunked.

My grandmother had dementia. It developed over many years.; She had various forms of medication and some herbal supplements as well, including the reputed gingko biloba. Her dementia was not constant. There were days she forgot things and other days she remembered them. She could spend days or weeks in a funk and then get better for a little while only to eventually sink again. I imagine it's like that for many people who suffer from it, and alot has to do with nutrition, medication, sleep, sunlight, stress and even things unknown. It's pretty unreasonable to argue over whether JB has it or not. It's been documented many times but there are times he may also regain some of his cognizance temporarily. It's an undulating pattern, like when winter is setting in. Some days are warmer, some are colder...but ultimately the trend is to grow colder.

Unlike Trump, Biden showed he can still stay on message and give a rousing speech. Trump on the other hand can’t stay on message for more than a few minutes, at best, and sounds barely literate. Trump needs to take another cognitive test. The question is can Trump still draw a clock?
Seeing Biden yelling with clnched fists is neither rousing nor a speech. It's an angry man who feels betrayed by his party which kicked him to the curb.

/—-/ That’s why Lame Duck Joe was scheduled for 11:30 pm then told to leave Chicago. A sitting president unwelcome at his party’s convention.
Retard. He got a prime spot on day one. The subject of this thread. That's your definition of "unwelcome"?

Now you know why I call you a retard. Retire now before you make a bigger fool of yourself. :itsok:

Retard. He got a prime spot on day one. The subject of this thread. That's your definition of "unwelcome"?

Now you know why I call you a retard. Retire now before you make a bigger fool of yourself. :itsok:
Ole' Stumblebum got a late night spot when it's been identified that there are limited hours when he is functional.

Now you know why people point, laugh and yell "retard" when you post.

Forum List

Back