What happened to Joes dementia?

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
So you're ready to kick Kamala to the curb and reinstate Uncle Joe?

Yall are so full of shit. He has dementia unless he performs undementia like in which case he is on some Magic anti dementia drug. Grow up
Good days, bad days. You're lucky that you've never had to deal with it.

You mean you’re unaware of his obvious dementia?

It's only "obvious" to Republicans as a way to cover up the craziness of their candidate and this year's VP Candidate. You'd think that since Trump tried to have his last VP murdered, no one would want the job, but just like next wife, who's sure her husband won't cheat on her, Vance eagerly signed up for the job.

Good days, bad days. You're lucky that you've never had to deal with it.
I am very lucky. Seen loved ones go through it though. It’s heartbreaking. Maga should stop politicizing it and just be honest about Joe

Well, why did you clowns throw him under the bus?
I didn’t see any bus Mr drama Queen. I didn’t support him because he was old, tired, and hard to listen to. I’m glad he listened and decided to step down

I am very lucky. Seen loved ones go through it though. It’s heartbreaking. Maga should stop politicizing it and just be honest about Joe
?? Your party stabbed him the back and kicked him off the ticket because of his incapacity.

It was hard enough watching Biden catch his physical bearings these last 4 years. Another 4? No way. His stepping aside was the best thing for his health.

A script off of teleprompter? Absolutely. Good days, bad days. If you have been through it with a loved one, you know that.
Yall have been saying he has dementia for a couple years now. There’s no way somebody a few years deep with dementia gets up and reads a teleprompter speech with ad libs like Biden did for an hour. Yall are nuts if you think that happened

Joe spoke for nearly an hour on stage to a stadium of people well into the night… what happened to the dementia I’ve been hearing about over the past few months?
You’d have to have actually listened.

Clearly, you didn’t.

Plus, the stumbling, fumbling, bumbling mumbling old demented coot was reading his handlers’ speech off a teleprompter. Yeah. He sucks at that skill, too. But it beats the hell out of his ability to speak extemporaneously.

Forum List

Back