Meet Ella Emhoff….Do/should the children of politicians tell a tale about the politician?

Here she is looking all sad and hating herself again.. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Kamala-Harris-and-Ella-Emhoff-1-1320x880.jpg

Sure, I think lots of things are weird.

My wife puts ketchup on her eggs, that is just weird as all get up.

As for fashion, there are a lot of things I would not wear myself, but will never tell anyone they should not.

I am the guy that wears Hawaiian shirts to work/business meetings, so I figure I have little room to talk.

So, tell me...what is the problem with the pics in the OP?

Is it the hairy armpit?

Is it the last one, that was taken at fashion show she was modeling in. The models do not get to pick and choose what they wear.

You think a lot of things are weird, but not the content of the pics posted in the op? Okay. :rolleyes:

You think a lot of things are weird, but not the content of the pics posted in the op? Okay. :rolleyes:

No. The last one was a bit odd, but it was on the runway of a fashion show, and odd is what they are going for.

The other 3 I really had no issue with at all. They are the Instagram's of a model.

Can you explain what it is about them that bothers you?

So our children aren’t a reflection of us?

No, not always.

Speaking from my own experience, sometimes, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you love them, no matter how much you give them, no matter how much you discipline them, no matter how much you teach them and instill in them your values, sometimes they just don't take the path we hope they will.

We raised three daughters, loved them all, and they knew it. We were fair with each of them, disciplined them when necessary but never excessively so. They never wanted for anything. We taught them what we knew, told them what we thought and believed. We never pressured them to adopt our beliefs, we encouraged them to find what they believed. Yet one of them took a wrong turn.

The life she led before getting straight was not a reflection of me or my wife. It was a reflection of the choices she made. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back