Harris CNN interview tonight at 9 on CNN

I wonder if it was agreed ahead of time for there to be no follow up questions. Bash comes off looking like a shill for the way she's conducting the interview. There is no way she would allow TRUMP or any republican to answer with talking points unchallenged.
thanks for pointing that out. soft balls with no follow ups? No way i tune in for that

Shamala totally dodged the question about with holding weapons from Israel with fluffy nothings. "We must get a ceasefire and a 2 state solution. And we must get the hostages back. Too many Palestinians are dyings. But let's go back to October 7th. So many killed, raped, that was bad....."

That hot mess is running for President? :dunno:

I didn't bother, I worked on this 1917 Remington M1891 Mosin instead.

A much better use of my time. ;)

View attachment 1003576

Must have been some sort of a presentation rifle as it grip and forearm areas are checkered.

I did see some of the critique of the interview and it was not kind to FKH.

Sweet! The same rifle that once oppressed peasants is now guarding your liberty.

Take that, commies!

I'm happy to say that I forgot all about it, slept right past it, wouldn't give CNN the satisfaction of ever viewing it, and care little about it, but I suppose I'll hear some impressions and details about it from the Kamalamaniacs.

I tried to watch part of it but 20 seconds was all I could stand. Both of them are incompetent boobs who have no business holding high political offices.

Shamala totally dodged the question about with holding weapons from Israel with fluffy nothings. "We must get a ceasefire and a 2 state solution. And we must get the hostages back. Too many Palestinians are dyings. But let's go back to October 7th. So many killed, raped, that was bad....."

Right 1 question on foreign policy. Is the war in Ukraine over...
Also no questions on debates. I'm telling you this is how the debate will go easy questions with no follow ups. I wouldn't be surprised if ABC sets it up to be a draw as a way to provide cover for Harris. They'll eat up air time by asking 5 minute questions.

You're worried about candidates dodging questions are you? Really? Trump dodges them 24/7

Sweet! The same rifle that once oppressed peasants is now guarding your liberty.

Take that, commies!
I doubt it ever went to Russia....There are unit numbers on it so it likely ended-up in a NG armory.

Remington made slings for the US M1891s are pretty much hen's teeth now so I spent my time making leather US style "dog collars" for it off of pics I found online.....The sling itself is pretty simple, just a 1" wide strap.

Last edited:
I tried to watch part of it but 20 seconds was all I could stand. Both of them are incompetent boobs who have no business holding high political offices.

I find listening to democrats like her very difficult. It is rather like forcing yourself to watch someone killing puppies just to see how they suffer, or looking at a bad wreck as you pass on a highway just to see how badly mangled the gruesome victims were, or sticking your hand in fire just to see what burning flesh feels like.

I just looked on YT to see if it was there just to get a sense of it, but apparently CNN is hoping to milk more of it before posting it online. Good. I'm sure that RAV, OAN, Newsmax and Scripts will have enough to say of it.

I find it almost nauseating that the more incompetent and utterly fucked in the head a person is, the higher and quicker and more easily they rise high in government. I suppose this explains Donald Trump--- this may sound contrary, but it appears he is almost the "thinking man's" candidate! By that I mean, you must be informed to understand what is good about him or why he was (and is) still better for our country than the alternative.

And I guess this explains why democrats support Harris (aside from her simply being a democrat): it now seems clear that it is now a prerequisite that the stupider and less informed you are, the more you will like her.

Actually, earlier, I did catch Trump on TV, he was in Wisconsin, being interviewed by Tulsi Gabbard. I didn't watch much, didn't really care for the little I saw of it, I thought the look and sound of it also seemed a little scripted (maybe because I know she has been working with Trump). Maybe they did it to mirror Harris, but then they should have had Vance there, too, but I didn't much care for the optics of it as it just doesn't feel honest.

I'd much rather Trump get up there and take cold questions from a learned and thoughtful journalist asking the real questions of our times (and of Harris as well), but then, the only thing harder than finding a real journalist like that is finding an actual intelligent audience to watch it.

I find listening to democrats like her very difficult. It is rather like forcing yourself to watch someone killing puppies just to see how they suffer, or looking at a bad wreck as you pass on a highway just to see how badly mangled the gruesome victims were, or sticking your hand in fire just to see what burning flesh feels like.

I just looked on YT to see if it was there just to get a sense of it, but apparently CNN is hoping to milk more of it before posting it online. Good. I'm sure that RAV, OAN, Newsmax and Scripts will have enough to say of it.

I find it almost nauseating that the more incompetent and utterly fucked in the head a person is, the higher and quicker and more easily they rise high in government. I suppose this explains Donald Trump--- this may sound contrary, but it appears he is almost the "thinking man's" candidate! By that I mean, you must be informed to understand what is good about him or why he was (and is) still better for our country than the alternative.

And I guess this explains why democrats support Harris (aside from her simply being a democrat): it now seems clear that it is now a prerequisite that the stupider and less informed you are, the more you will like her.

Actually, earlier, I did catch Trump on TV, he was in Wisconsin, being interviewed by Tulsi Gabbard. I didn't watch much, didn't really care for the little I saw of it, I thought the look and sound of it also seemed a little scripted (maybe because I know she has been working with Trump). Maybe they did it to mirror Harris, but then they should have had Vance there, too, but I didn't much care for the optics of it as it just doesn't feel honest.

I'd much rather Trump get up there and talk cold questions from a learned and thoughtful journalist asking the real questions of our times (and of Harris as well), but then, the only thing harder than finding a real journalist like that is finding an actual intelligent audience to watch it.

I agree, Trump's meeting was pretty short. I'm glad we didn't drive the 65 miles to see it, I hate driving at night with all those deer that jump out in front of the car.

Forum List

Back